Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Junior User

MN47Ford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Been gone for a while...

Hey everyone!

First off, I hope everyone had a terrific Christmas and New Years, I sure did!

I haven't been on for a while so figured I'd give an update.

I've been pretty much working, out at least once every week since beginning to mid December, plowing for more than 10 hours at a time. That's been the majority of my time spent, but then I've been down in Worthington and Jackson seeing family and all that, got news that my grandmother's cancer is back for the third time so that is kind of scary but we are being optimistic and in good spirits about it all.

Also, if anyone had seen the news about the person who slid off of the Bloomington Ferry bridge back in about early December and died, that was actually my co-worker that rode with me every time we went out to work when snow was coming through. It was the night after winter storm Cleon came through the metro, and we worked for about 15 hours straight. That was a big big shock to me, even though I didn't know the guy that well, we spent a lot of time talking while driving between sites and working. He was a good man, and a very VERY dedicated father and husband.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone and their families. I'll try and buzz in a bit more.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, on nation under God. Indivisible with Liberty and Justice for all.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:04 AM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
Hey Drew! Sorry to hear about your coworker. Always good to spend time with family!
'97 Mustang GT convertible, 4.6, 136,000 miles
Old 01-06-2014, 10:46 AM
Junior User

MN47Ford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordpower88 View Post
Hey Drew! Sorry to hear about your coworker. Always good to spend time with family!
Yeah. I met his family one time when they dropped him off and the whole bunch of them are so nice and caring. I go over the Bloomington Ferry bridge every time I drive up to my plow route. We aren't supposed to put anything in the back window of our trucks but I made a piece of paper with "rest in peace Steve" and my boss started talking about him and I pointed to my back window and almost put my boss into tears. He let me keep it. Lol.

But yeah because of that, that's why I went to spend time with my grandmothers and a couple of my uncle's.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:46 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter