Old 06-02-2013, 03:29 PM
dmanlyr
Fleet Mechanic
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Rusty_Old_F250
I haven't been to their yard, but I got a FT exhaust manifold from Bear Creek Motors (425) 481-1300 I figure if they had one of those they must have some other good stuff hanging around.

EDIT: There's a guy in Seattle's Geogetown district that has at least 5 Ford c-series trucks and what appears to be a small scrap operation. I haven't stopped in yet so i don't know what his plans are for them.

Not many medium duty wreckers around here... If you find any other yards, shoot me a message!

Budget Truck in Auburn has the occasional medium duty show up, but they're mostly light duty.

Sam
Hello Sam,

Thanks for the heads up. Bear Creek was trying to sell a International dump on Craigslist, I did not have any idea that they were also in parts. I will make a call.

There used to be a great truck yard up where they built the Top Foods in Edmonds on Hwy 99, they moved up by Paine Field but appear gone now. Of course that was probably close to or 20 years ago now.

Ya I have seem those C series sitting there in Georgetown, haven't had a chance to stop by either, but it looks like there is also a CT or two mixed in.

I will keep my eye out for the both of us!

David