View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 10:23 PM
GoodiePop
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1975 and '76 F250 Trucks

I am doing the same thing here. I have a brand new ignition switch purchased from LMC truck, and whomever their wiring engineer is, this person has one heck of a sense of humor. All of the wires in the plug that I bought are black.

I thought I was gonna die when I opened the package.

Here's what I did. I went Ford crazy. I bought the 2 F250's that I have, and now, just for grins, I want nothing but Ford keys hanging on my key rack here in the house, so when someone asks me for a key to something, I can tell them to get the Ford key.................."Alrighty then!"

I am installing a Ford truck ignition switch on my Onan generator and on my 1989 JCB 1400B backhoe. That will give me every vehicle that I have, "Powered By Ford", except mother's car, which is a Pontiac Grand Am.

I need to know what each spade is intended for on the back of my new switches, simply because I cannot lay down under the dash because of disability to read what is already there.

Any help?

Pictures to follow of my, "Ford Parking Only - All Others Will Be Towed", and, "Genuine Ford Parts Sold Here" signs in my driveway.

I just LOVE old Fords!!!