View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 08:04 AM
TRENT310
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I also have 18x9 Fuel wheels in +1mm offset, the D525 model but otherwise mechanical specs are similar... so they will stick out past the fenders about 1.5 to 2" which is nicely coverable with fender flares if so desired. For me that was out of necessity since I got tired of having to clean the side windows all the time.

I got my tires to fit with just a coil spacer and block level kit since my original scope of work was to replace the tires, and that's the lowest cost method of getting it to fit mechanically, but yeah for ride quality and articulation improvement and reduced axle wrap I do want to do the BDS 4-link conversion with rear leaf spring replacement someday... and then that will probably make my tires look small again. Of course if you can afford to do it all at once then that will probably yield the best looking results, but for me it's just a fun thing and I did the tires first because they offer the biggest improvement in vehicle operation. It's a never-ending project anyway, can't ever leave good enough alone. If I got 37" tires I would probably be wanting 40"s in 2 weeks lol. However I notice tire selection starts dwindling rapidly and prices go up rapidly when you get into those sizes.