View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 09:59 AM
SkySkiJason
Hotshot
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,163 Posts
I don't 'blend' - there is no need if you have a good conversion. Adding D2/kero/etc is just a bandaid for a poorly designed VO system.

Let me know how it works out when your Lovecraft system trashes your pristine MBZ. Or tell me what Golden Showers has to say when you replace injectors after 40k miles running their POS conversion (shared filters, inadequate heat, etc). Or what Greasecrap says when your copper HE fuel tank is a poly-factory. I know what they say - I have helped dozens of people 'fix' these poorly designed systems that either never worked at all or caused so much trouble they weren't worth it. Apparently, some people tolerate the need to cut VO in cold weather and having to regularly give their fuel tank and lines an enema to remove poly - but I have to believe they just don't know any better...

But hey, I learned a long time ago ya seldom win an 'argument' on the www... I just reply to help others make better decisions if they choose to go with a WVO conversion!

Somebody used to have in their sig 'Winning an argument on the internet is like getting a medal in the Special Olympics'.