View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:48 AM
1949f1
Fleet Mechanic
Received 373 Likes on 160 Posts
if you look at my album, you will see my 69 f250, camper special,custom cab with a 390. when i got it, it was the same color as yours. i painted it flash red. it has factory bucket seats. i had it for over 15 years. funny you should have posted this. you got a great deal. about 6 years ago i traded my uncle mine for my grand fathers 66 sport fury. my uncle has had some real bad health trouble and had to quit driving. the truck has been sitting and i have been doing some yard work for him just because that is what family do. friday night i was cutting his grass and he came out and i stopped cutting to talk to him. he said when i get done get that truck out of the yard. i thought he said to move it so i could mow were it has been sitting. he said no, take it home with you because i am giving it back to you. almost gave me a heart attack. i got the title last night and going to get a battery today and get the truck. you will like yours. mine has disc brakes on the front and if yours has the double piston calipers on it like mine, the 16 inch wheels will not fit. they will hit the calipers. i tried it and wouldn't work.