View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 09:58 AM
Daniel L.
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bismic
A "Dummy Plug" leak is likely unless you had them replaced with the previous work (also Ford came out w/ updated standpipes as well as updated dummy plugs).

I agree w/ Benny - a scantool would be quite useful (and the scangaugeII is around $150).
Thanks for the info. I've been super busy at work and driving my old faithful work van and I'm just now seeing this. I've also noticed the smell of fuel inside the cab while its running. Don't know if that could mean anything bit it just started with this problem I'm having. Could that mean something is wrong with the injectors? Idk,but its a shame I'm having all these problems because it really is a nice looking truck. I think this needs to be my last fix before considering getting rid of this truck! J hate to have to but ons construction worker on a low bugdet and its killing me with all the expenses! I barely had a Christmas last year for my wife and new born because,of course, I was spending $2,000 on this truck! I'm really torn on what to do...