View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 03:45 AM
AKFORD4x4
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hotshot869
I can understand leveling out the front end of a 2wd, to make it look better, but jacking it up so and so inches and such is a bit over the top, 1-2 inches total lift, plus level kit i think looks decent. I've done some amazing things with my truck before it burned down, and it was 2wd..You just need to know how to distribute weight in the bed evenly.
I agree with you BUT If I had a dollar for everytime I have heard "My 2wd will go just about anywhere a 4wd will go" Id be friggin rich. WRONG, you could do some "amazing things" FOR A 2WD truck. They do not compare to a 4wd. IF YOU EVER see a 2wd that can go anywhere near the places a 4wd truck can go then it has nothing to do with the truck and it has EVERYTHING to do with how SHATTY the driver of the 4wd is

I have seen complete idiots POUNDING the shiz out of their 2wd trucks trying to go where they should not be going using speed and momentum to get over and through things because with a 2wd thats their only chance, its stupid. Besides a 4wd truck IS A 2WD TRUCK until you decide to lock in the front hubs.