View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:59 AM
CascadeF250
Tuned
Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by 2011 SUPER DUTY6.7 L
Well folks ! I love my truck and would really like it fixed. On 9/30/2011 Ford customer relations told me they were done working on my truck for this problem. To just give the history, vibrates between 40-45 mph, I have tried everything I can possibly think of to get rid of it. The dealership has been great :16 tires,8 new wheels,new rear driveshaft,new rotors,tranny reflashed and updated,diff. apart 3 times,shaved and roadforced the tires(michelins now).
Ford has told me it is within specs and a natural characteristic of the f250
to vibrate.
Sorry Ford not right! I have been very patient throughout this ordeal, but telling me your done was the wrong reply.
I have now filed Lemon Law on this truck after them keeping it 22 days this last time, over 30 plus in total. The legal team took the case and will be pursuing Ford.
I really hate doing this, and still looking for answers before I get into another truck.
2011 f250 lwb crew cab(pure stock) 12,500 miles
Lariat/auto/4x4/18" wheels
3:31 gears
tow 11,500 (loaded) 34ft TT occas.
I have exactly the same truck with no vibration problem at any speed. I have 275/70 18inch contententals on it from the factory. I don't particularly like the tires but they are wearing OK and no vibrations. I hope you are able to resolve your situation to your satisfaction. This sounds like another case that Ford has not been stellar in there performance. If they cannot fix the problem then Ford should have offered to repace the truck themselves. Has the same dealer been doing all of the work with "competent" technicians . Good luck.