View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 09:33 PM
Shawns Fords
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Gage2502
Ya I dont think I would like Denver, I was going for Springs but now I just dont know I thought that more people in Colorado would be right winged? Here in IL we have way too many liberal yuppie's esp. in Chicago. Maybe I should look into Wyoming? I would like to go where people are more into country things and not into Hollywood crap.
Thanks ~Gage~
Born and raised in Denver metro as an extreme republicant, then I got smart and registered third party. Denver is packed with californians wanting to make colorado into colofornia, But I have lived in many other states and it is not near as bad as other places. I make fun of kids that act like they have to be tough to go downtown Denver ad you may get slapped by some troller from cheeseman park or something. There are tons of jobs listed all over colorado. I am looking myself right now and have found many. What im learning is the people wont take the jobs because they want to make more money. And the employers (like home depot) have no clue what they are doing when you get set up for interviews. I have quit 3 other jobs for better opportunities in what everyone else is saying is a bad job market.