Old 05-08-2011, 08:44 AM
1996pwrstrk
Cargo Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MY Dad passed away ,Another Ford Guy is gone

Yesterday about 5 pm Dad left us very peaceably in his sleep . He enjoyed all the time he got to spend with you all ,whether it was sitting talking about cars & trucks or carpentry and campers. He thought it was great to have a bunch of guys come to his place to work on Ford trucks and visit. I will let you all know about the arrangements as soon as I know what they are , this much I do know there will only be a memorial service because thats what dad wanted. It should be held early in the week and it will be in Jacksonville , all of you will be welcome if you can come if you can't , I understand and don't worry about it .
I have been lucky I moved down here to Arkansas 10 years ago and I have been able to spend a lot of that time with my Dad . We worked together side by side doing everything from building houses and buildings ,restoring old trucks and tractors, and being in the trucking business, we were together .Not every man can be a Dad but he was , he was my best friend and my Hero and I will miss him so much .