Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arizona Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum80/)
-   -   It's February already...... Feb chat (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/817179-its-february-already-feb-chat.html)

liftedgrocerygetter 02-01-2009 01:13 AM

It's February already...... Feb chat

Happy February everyone!

We made it thought the first month of the year, where has the time gone already?

helifixer 02-01-2009 07:24 AM

ya know cris this used to be my job to open the ot thread, I think you set your alarm so you can do it now.
oh well as long as we have somewhere to say nothing,
good morning, February? This year is flying by faster than the last.

pharm_doc 02-01-2009 08:36 AM

Hi Cris and Bart! Welcome to February everybody. Sorry I have been absent for a while. My manufacturing plant recently had to quadruple our throughput. I am working all the time now. I am literally busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking competition. I will try to log in more frequently and add to the great intellectual stimuli that this awesome AZ Chapter forum generates.

Bill W 02-01-2009 09:12 AM

Morning Rique, nice to see ya back on the boards. Bart, Cris... everyone else.... Happy sunday!!! hot oatmeal, Toast and coffee for me. fed the chickens, the cat, gave the dog a rawhide. WE are all good!

BIGKEN 02-01-2009 09:48 AM

Good morning to all my AZ friends...Happy Super Sunday!!! I can't wait until the game starts tonight...I just know that the Patriots are going to kick the Giants butts...revenge last years debacle!!! :-X10

liftedgrocerygetter 02-01-2009 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by helifixer (Post 7084119)
ya know cris this used to be my job to open the ot thread, I think you set your alarm so you can do it now.
oh well as long as we have somewhere to say nothing,
good morning, February? This year is flying by faster than the last.

Sorry Bart.... I was up so I figured I would start the new one.

Originally Posted by pharm_doc (Post 7084291)
Hi Cris and Bart! Welcome to February everybody. Sorry I have been absent for a while. My manufacturing plant recently had to quadruple our throughput. I am working all the time now. I am literally busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking competition. I will try to log in more frequently and add to the great intellectual stimuli that this awesome AZ Chapter forum generates.

Nice to see you on again Rique, I was going to call you and Tracey to see where you were but I lost all the Az members numbers when I got my new phone....

Hope you can BS with us soon!!

Originally Posted by BIGKEN (Post 7084513)
Good morning to all my AZ friends...Happy Super Sunday!!! I can't wait until the game starts tonight...I just know that the Patriots are going to kick the Giants butts...revenge last years debacle!!! :-X10

:-missingt

Go Cards!!!

350steve 02-02-2009 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by BIGKEN (Post 7084513)

morning all you STEELERS fans...

ken....you still mad about that..?

AzBlueWolf 02-02-2009 07:57 AM

Good Mornin!

figured I'd post in the correct forum!

off to the gym...catch ya later!

UP_There 02-02-2009 12:19 PM

Present and accounted for.........That is all......

AzBlueWolf 02-02-2009 01:34 PM

Hey Travis...how is new mexico?

PilotRob 02-02-2009 04:00 PM

Rique: what's the hiring situation like where you work? Any chance you have a link to the company website?

Mark: the paint color is officially called Linden. Basically an aquamarine-ish color. My wife picked it out (she's the interior designer). We're going with colors a bit more subtle and southwestern this time around. The house in TN was almost like a box of crayolas.

Bill: thanks for the comments. My anal-retentive side really come alive when I get to painting. I won't even tell you about all the uneven lines I see when I'm laying in bed watching TV. They'll all get fixed next week, though.

Great effort by the Cards. I had a really bad feeling at the end of the first half that the game had just been lost. I hope Warner isn't blaming himself entirely; he was supposed to have 10 other guys on the field to stop that runback. Did they beat the spread, at least?

Time to watch the rain here in Auburn. Have a great day!

BIGKEN 02-02-2009 06:28 PM

Good evening AZ...what a beautiful day on the Right Coast...mid 40s for a high...mostly sunny...eat your hearts out!!! :-X10

liftedgrocerygetter 02-02-2009 06:46 PM

yeah yeah Ken, we are supposed to be near 80 tomorrow.... wanna trade?

BIGKEN 02-02-2009 07:05 PM

See Cris...I knew your petty jealousy would show through!!! :rolleyes: :-missingt

liftedgrocerygetter 02-02-2009 07:13 PM

Damn, you saw right through me, you know very well already hahaha