Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: UP_There

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2009, 02:13 AM
Post Fiend

liftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to behold
It's February already...... Feb chat

Happy February everyone!

We made it thought the first month of the year, where has the time gone already?
01 F-350 lariat 4x4, cc lb, 6.5" lift, 37's, WW, lateral traction bars, zoodad, mag-hytec rear diff/trans pan, 4" turbo back exhaust, SCT X3 with 80E from DP, guages, foil delete, 6637 w/ cover (Thanks Pete), Bilsteins
PAA #18
Old 02-01-2009, 08:24 AM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
ya know cris this used to be my job to open the ot thread, I think you set your alarm so you can do it now.
oh well as long as we have somewhere to say nothing,
good morning, February? This year is flying by faster than the last.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Senior User

pharm_doc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hi Cris and Bart! Welcome to February everybody. Sorry I have been absent for a while. My manufacturing plant recently had to quadruple our throughput. I am working all the time now. I am literally busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking competition. I will try to log in more frequently and add to the great intellectual stimuli that this awesome AZ Chapter forum generates.

Operation Desert Shield/Storm 1991
Old 02-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Morning Rique, nice to see ya back on the boards. Bart, Cris... everyone else.... Happy sunday!!! hot oatmeal, Toast and coffee for me. fed the chickens, the cat, gave the dog a rawhide. WE are all good!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:48 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning to all my AZ friends...Happy Super Sunday!!! I can't wait until the game starts tonight...I just know that the Patriots are going to kick the Giants butts...revenge last years debacle!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 03:09 PM
Post Fiend

liftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by helifixer View Post
ya know cris this used to be my job to open the ot thread, I think you set your alarm so you can do it now.
oh well as long as we have somewhere to say nothing,
good morning, February? This year is flying by faster than the last.
Sorry Bart.... I was up so I figured I would start the new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharm_doc View Post
Hi Cris and Bart! Welcome to February everybody. Sorry I have been absent for a while. My manufacturing plant recently had to quadruple our throughput. I am working all the time now. I am literally busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking competition. I will try to log in more frequently and add to the great intellectual stimuli that this awesome AZ Chapter forum generates.
Nice to see you on again Rique, I was going to call you and Tracey to see where you were but I lost all the Az members numbers when I got my new phone....

Hope you can BS with us soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Good morning to all my AZ friends...Happy Super Sunday!!! I can't wait until the game starts tonight...I just know that the Patriots are going to kick the Giants butts...revenge last years debacle!!!

Go Cards!!!
01 F-350 lariat 4x4, cc lb, 6.5" lift, 37's, WW, lateral traction bars, zoodad, mag-hytec rear diff/trans pan, 4" turbo back exhaust, SCT X3 with 80E from DP, guages, foil delete, 6637 w/ cover (Thanks Pete), Bilsteins
PAA #18
Old 02-02-2009, 08:23 AM
Post Fiend

350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post

morning all you STEELERS fans...

ken....you still mad about that..?

JOIN THE NEW JERSEY CHAPTER CLICK HERE

Old 02-02-2009, 08:57 AM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
Good Mornin!

figured I'd post in the correct forum!

off to the gym...catch ya later!

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 02-02-2009, 01:19 PM
SUPER size it!

UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
Present and accounted for.........That is all......

PAA #5
2000 F250 Crew Cab with a few goodies
Old 02-02-2009, 02:34 PM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
Hey Travis...how is new mexico?

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 02-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Elder User

PilotRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.PilotRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Rique: what's the hiring situation like where you work? Any chance you have a link to the company website?

Mark: the paint color is officially called Linden. Basically an aquamarine-ish color. My wife picked it out (she's the interior designer). We're going with colors a bit more subtle and southwestern this time around. The house in TN was almost like a box of crayolas.

Bill: thanks for the comments. My ****-retentive side really come alive when I get to painting. I won't even tell you about all the uneven lines I see when I'm laying in bed watching TV. They'll all get fixed next week, though.

Great effort by the Cards. I had a really bad feeling at the end of the first half that the game had just been lost. I hope Warner isn't blaming himself entirely; he was supposed to have 10 other guys on the field to stop that runback. Did they beat the spread, at least?

Time to watch the rain here in Auburn. Have a great day!
Old 02-02-2009, 07:28 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good evening AZ...what a beautiful day on the Right Coast...mid 40s for a high...mostly sunny...eat your hearts out!!!

Old 02-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Post Fiend

yeah yeah Ken, we are supposed to be near 80 tomorrow.... wanna trade?
PAA #18
Old 02-02-2009, 08:05 PM
So Little To Say!!!

See Cris...I knew your petty jealousy would show through!!!

Old 02-02-2009, 08:13 PM
Post Fiend

Damn, you saw right through me, you know very well already hahaha
PAA #18
Old 02-02-2009, 08:13 PM