Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   1978 - 1996 Big Bronco (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum44/)
-   -   Big Bronco FAQs (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/807998-big-bronco-faqs.html)

greystreak92 01-04-2009 02:33 AM

Big Bronco FAQs

Ok, folks, the site is more or less up and running. I will be adding the "Spotter's Guide" and several charts, photos and diagrams. I have given recognition where I saw fit. If you like what you see, send me some photos. If you see something is missing or needs to be added, let me know. I have fixed most of the dead link issues from the old FAQs. Before any one can tell me, yes, I know the last page is blank... and there will be a blank at the last page until I am satisfied that the information is as complete as I can get it.

Thanks in advance folks.

Joe

FAQ's

bigrigfixer 01-13-2009 05:04 PM

Pretty informative site you have there.

Got me looking at Broncos again anyway.

greystreak92 01-14-2009 01:48 AM

Thank you. Just figured I'd make the answers to the questions that this forum and others like it see quite a bit more accessible.

greystreak92 01-17-2009 01:24 AM

Just thought I'd let everyone know that the site does actually appear second @ Google if you query "big bronco faq"

nixvet2000 02-10-2009 08:01 PM

Appears 1st

Appears 1st now, as well it should!

jasmine.carrigan87 04-11-2009 02:55 AM

i am so happy to have stumbled across this site... i'm converting my 87 bronco to efi and i may need some...well alot of help!

greystreak92 04-13-2009 12:50 AM

Converting an 87? Ok. Welcome, we will endeavor to gt you the best information we can muster.

broncoman80 04-23-2009 04:50 PM

I want to be one to say thank you greystreak you have been helpful to me on not only my own posts but reading the responces you give people every day has given me faith in my own build (1980 bronco) all the posts by people have been a blessing but you definitly go above and beyond w diagrams and all information included thankyou thankyou thankyou

AbandonedBronco 05-01-2009 11:41 AM

Just reading this for the first time. Greystreak, thank you for the awesome site and wealth of information. Not only is it informative, but the website alone is put together very well. Props!

1990bronconick1980 07-26-2009 01:06 PM

two questions i let my girlfriend drive my full sized bronco and ended up haveing it towed one guy said fuel pump but for a week it was not getting fire we jumped the fuel relay no fire could i put an external pump on the rail and get moving without remoiving the old? thanks

AbandonedBronco 07-27-2009 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by 1990bronconick1980 (Post 7761003)
two questions i let my girlfriend drive my full sized bronco and ended up haveing it towed one guy said fuel pump but for a week it was not getting fire we jumped the fuel relay no fire could i put an external pump on the rail and get moving without remoiving the old? thanks

Welcome to the forums. First off, this thread isn't the place to be posting questions, it's an informative FAQ on the Bronco. Post your question in an entirely new thread. Also, be sure to include punctuation, it makes it a lot easier to read and you'll more than likely get more responses and help that way.

bfwill 09-17-2009 10:49 AM

Thanks for the great site

I went to the Full Size Bronco before but found they were not very friendly. Treated you as if you were retarded. Insulted you at every chance and gave very vague responses. Your site is just the opposite!!! I always felt if you did not know something, you asked someone who did. They just treated you like an idiot.

Thanks again............and to them I say :-blah

WhëëlMå1 09-17-2009 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by bfwill (Post 7943257)
I went to the Full Size Bronco before but found they were not very friendly. Treated you as if you were retarded. Insulted you at every chance and gave very vague responses. Your site is just the opposite!!! I always felt if you did not know something, you asked someone who did. They just treated you like an idiot.

Thanks again............and to them I say :-blah

Don't worry... we only treat idiots like idiots around here }>

I have to agree though, I have never liked how FSB operates, or what they allow to go on.

soulabyss 11-10-2009 06:18 PM

im new to the site but as bfwill was saying i have skimmed a couple of other sites and people are rude.... here though every one has been cool. thanks

RaceDog 12-31-2009 07:36 AM

This is Very cool site!any time i have any proplems i love to post it to see what it might take to get the job done! sometimes it takes two brains to work it out....Thanks for the cool ford trucks site>>>>>>>>.>:D