Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   British Columbia (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum165/)
-   -   Admin, or any moderator that can help... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/604712-admin-or-any-moderator-that-can-help.html)

preppypyro 04-20-2007 01:11 PM

Admin, or any moderator that can help...

A few of us are interested in getting this chapter up and rolling. Ive read the chapter is open sticky at the top, and would like to see what the next step is to us getting a chapter leader, or a moderator, or whatever it takes! Thanks to any admin's or moderator's that can help!

Zip 04-20-2007 06:11 PM

Hey Preppy it was suggested to me that we need to find a chapter leader before we can really get things rolling. I guess the best be is to see of there is any response to your cry for some assistance. Can we PM admin and maybe get some help that way?

FTE Trigger 04-20-2007 07:52 PM

I hear ya! :-X03

Gimmie a few mins and I'll get some info...

FTE Trigger 04-20-2007 08:27 PM

Here's a quick overview... (Copied and Pasted from the Gen. Chapter Discussion forum)

Chapter Overview And Rules

In order to start a Chapter you must have minimum of 5 FTE members willing to join. Each member must be an active FTE user for at least 30 days. The member organizing the Chapter must be an FTE user for at least 60 days.

Once the Chapter is formed, you must organize an off-line meeting of the Chapter to elect a Chapter Leader and any additional officers your Chapter may need such as secretary, treasurer, photographer, etc. Each Chapter needs to have one or more persons with a digital camera so Chapter related photos can be maintained in the Chapter Gallery.

The Chapter Leader is responsible for seeking out new Chapter members on the FTE forums (we provide the tools for this), overseeing the organization of events, meetings and gatherings. Additionally, we encourage Chapter members to seek out new members at auto shows, fellow Ford owners in the work place and Ford truck owners you may encounter in your day-to-day life. You may even consider telling local dealerships or auto parts stores about your Chapter.

FirstTry 04-21-2007 12:29 AM

lets get it rolling then, i want a place to belong! im sure we've got at least 5 active BC members

Zip 04-21-2007 03:19 AM

OK I think this gives us 3. We have to have a couple more. Come on and step up guys. First needs a home.

Flatdeck 04-21-2007 06:32 AM

According to my User CP, I'm a member of the Alberta/BC Chapter. Does that count?

I already got 2 people to join FTE, although I haven't asked them if they've joined the BC Chapter yet. One of those 2 people told the parts guy at a Ford dealer about FTE, and he was going to check it out.

Placermike 04-21-2007 12:08 PM

Chapter Leader

May I suggest starting a thread requesting 'Nominations for a Chapter Leader'...
Let it run awhile...After you have some nominees, start a voting thread...

This worked well when trying to get the WA Chapter rolling a couple of months back.

Mike

preppypyro 04-21-2007 12:28 PM

Thanks for the help trigger, and mike, it is greatly appreciated!

Zip 04-21-2007 05:35 PM

Thanks for the info guys. I think we're all over it like.........you know

preppypyro 04-22-2007 10:14 AM

like........you know, lol :D

Fomoko1 05-03-2007 12:34 AM

Any more happening on this idea?
Keep it going, you`ll get there if you do. :-X22

Zip 05-03-2007 11:35 AM

I don't know. Doesn't seem to be alot of intrest other than 3 or 4 people. Just wait and see I guess.

tohi2care 05-03-2007 07:44 PM

I think if the chapter is able to be viewed, that is half the battle. Plus it gives new members or current members a place to say hello.:-wink

preppypyro 05-03-2007 07:46 PM

There is enough members to make it happen. A guy just needs to find a way to contact all of those from bc :D