Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2007, 01:11 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Admin, or any moderator that can help...

A few of us are interested in getting this chapter up and rolling. Ive read the chapter is open sticky at the top, and would like to see what the next step is to us getting a chapter leader, or a moderator, or whatever it takes! Thanks to any admin's or moderator's that can help!

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:11 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Hey Preppy it was suggested to me that we need to find a chapter leader before we can really get things rolling. I guess the best be is to see of there is any response to your cry for some assistance. Can we PM admin and maybe get some help that way?
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 04-20-2007, 07:52 PM
Postmaster

FTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to all
Idunthave1yet
I hear ya!

Gimmie a few mins and I'll get some info...
Old 04-20-2007, 08:27 PM
Postmaster

FTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to all
Idunthave1yet
Here's a quick overview... (Copied and Pasted from the Gen. Chapter Discussion forum)
Quote:
Chapter Overview And Rules

In order to start a Chapter you must have minimum of 5 FTE members willing to join. Each member must be an active FTE user for at least 30 days. The member organizing the Chapter must be an FTE user for at least 60 days.

Once the Chapter is formed, you must organize an off-line meeting of the Chapter to elect a Chapter Leader and any additional officers your Chapter may need such as secretary, treasurer, photographer, etc. Each Chapter needs to have one or more persons with a digital camera so Chapter related photos can be maintained in the Chapter Gallery.

The Chapter Leader is responsible for seeking out new Chapter members on the FTE forums (we provide the tools for this), overseeing the organization of events, meetings and gatherings. Additionally, we encourage Chapter members to seek out new members at auto shows, fellow Ford owners in the work place and Ford truck owners you may encounter in your day-to-day life. You may even consider telling local dealerships or auto parts stores about your Chapter.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:29 AM
Posting Guru

FirstTry is starting off with a positive reputation.
lets get it rolling then, i want a place to belong! im sure we've got at least 5 active BC members

This is the attitude we should ALL have

originally posted by Greywolf

"If I can really get this thing together it will either scatter itself in a million pieces or be the fastest pickup truck on earth."
Old 04-21-2007, 03:19 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
OK I think this gives us 3. We have to have a couple more. Come on and step up guys. First needs a home.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 04-21-2007, 06:32 AM
Senior User

Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
According to my User CP, I'm a member of the Alberta/BC Chapter. Does that count?

I already got 2 people to join FTE, although I haven't asked them if they've joined the BC Chapter yet. One of those 2 people told the parts guy at a Ford dealer about FTE, and he was going to check it out.
Greg :: PAA#55
1999.0 F-350 4x4 PSD SRW reg cab, auto, manual xfer case, Warn manual hubs, aluminum flatdeck, VB springs, Predator tuner, 6637, LT285/75R16E Duratracs, 2003 40/20/40, 2005 cupholder, 2005-07 front end, Sirius Starmate 3
Old 04-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Chapter Leader

May I suggest starting a thread requesting 'Nominations for a Chapter Leader'...
Let it run awhile...After you have some nominees, start a voting thread...

This worked well when trying to get the WA Chapter rolling a couple of months back.

Mike

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 04-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Thanks for the help trigger, and mike, it is greatly appreciated!

Old 04-21-2007, 05:35 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Thanks for the info guys. I think we're all over it like.........you know
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 04-22-2007, 10:14 AM
Posting Legend

like........you know, lol

Old 05-03-2007, 12:34 AM

Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
Any more happening on this idea?
Keep it going, you`ll get there if you do.
98 Ranger XLT S/cab
65/67 Mustang Fastbacks
Old 05-03-2007, 11:35 AM
BC Chapter LDR

I don't know. Doesn't seem to be alot of intrest other than 3 or 4 people. Just wait and see I guess.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 05-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Freshman User

tohi2care is starting off with a positive reputation.
I think if the chapter is able to be viewed, that is half the battle. Plus it gives new members or current members a place to say hello.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Posting Legend

There is enough members to make it happen. A guy just needs to find a way to contact all of those from bc

Old 05-03-2007, 07:46 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia