Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   Usernames... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/601167-usernames.html)

Snowbunny 04-15-2007 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by spidertoy
well at least I can know that I am entertaining:D its pretty much my screename for every where, even myspace,

Sooooo, you have a MySpace, hhhhmmmm? I'll have to check it out!

spidertoy 04-15-2007 12:46 AM

yup. I do, Don Avila is the name, and being a good daddy, and husband is what I aspire to be:D

emmyndex 04-15-2007 12:47 AM

Mine is simple. I'm Emmy and my horse is Dexter! I like him because when I ride him I get to have 14 hands between my legs.

emmyndex 04-15-2007 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by oneminizut
I never tried it, but it was because there were so many idiot kids at my previous college that used it, I thought it was some kids "uber cool" toy to play with. Maybe I'll check it out now that you seem to like it.

Just what you need -another million messages a day - will you never learn??? :-missingt

That's okay - leaves me more time for my boyfriend

spidertoy 04-15-2007 12:50 AM

I think that if I were able to get my wife to sign up here, her name would represent something similar, only hers would be more like queenietank for her two horses

oneminizut 04-15-2007 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by emmyndex
Just what you need -another million messages a day - will you never learn??? :-missingt

That's okay - leaves me more time for my boyfriend

I get back to school, I won't worry about posting 100 messages a day! :-banghead

emmyndex 04-15-2007 12:55 AM

I get back to school, I won't worry about posting 100 messages a day! :-banghead

Yeah, right...

oneminizut 04-15-2007 01:02 AM

I get an XBox 360 with Halo III you know I won't post any messages for a week. :-missingt

nubeee1 04-15-2007 01:13 AM

I get an XBox 360 with Halo III you know I won't post any messages for a week. :-missingt

WHAT!!!!.................And your not ganna share????......Buddy?...:-wink

oneminizut 04-15-2007 01:18 AM

I'll get two controllers! Ask emmy... I love to kill the hell out of anyone on the screen. Not just aliens! :-missingt

emmyndex 04-15-2007 02:37 PM

I'll get two controllers! Ask emmy... I love to kill the hell out of anyone on the screen. Not just aliens! :-missingt

Not only does he kill them but he screams expletives as he does! "Die you &#*%@(&%^#!!!#@"

Snowbunny 04-15-2007 02:57 PM

I think that if I were able to get my wife to sign up here, her name would represent something similar, only hers would be more like queenietank for her two horses

It would be great if she did! Tell her we'll play nice!

emmyndex 04-15-2007 03:02 PM

I would love to have another horse person here! What kind of horses does she have?

Snowbunny 04-15-2007 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by emmyndex
I would love to have another horse person here! What kind of horses does she have?

I have a Quarter Horse ~ she’s a bay~ and an Appaloosa! :-jammin

oneminizut 04-15-2007 03:23 PM

I have a Quarter Horse also.