Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Jersey Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum143/)
-   -   I know I'm not loved here.... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/599216-i-know-im-not-loved-here.html)

oneminizut 04-05-2007 12:17 AM

I know I'm not loved here....

I was trying to help the females like my wife put a Womens Chapter together to discuss womens issues and Fords and wrenching and dresses or whatever else yall do. But seriously... If there are any women who read this post, I need 5 women who have 30 days of active posting to step forward and PM me. I got y'all a great female moderator when she steps up to the plate that will bootstomp any man that come in talkin about God knows what.

thank you tjc_transport for allowing me to post this here.

We dont want yall women to think you dont need to stop postin in the NJ chapter, We just thought that you might like your own chapter too.

John

frederic 04-05-2007 06:53 AM

That's a cool idea.

And it's not that you're not loved. You came here and broke balls, so we broke balls back. I assumed it was all in good fun.

350steve 04-05-2007 09:15 AM

I don't think that will work here.See washington chapter though of that first,must have a lot of woman there ( see threads)don't want to give them competiton,you know how woman get,maybe not. most of the guys here post in the diesel,superduty,truck threads thats were real ford guys go,but you would'nt know about that.

oneminizut 04-05-2007 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by frederic
That's a cool idea.

And it's not that you're not loved. You came here and broke balls, so we broke balls back. I assumed it was all in good fun.

It was all in good fun. With the exception of Steve of course! :-missingt

Placermike 04-07-2007 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by 350steve
I don't think that will work here.See washington chapter though of that first,must have a lot of woman there ( see threads)don't want to give them competiton,you know how woman get,maybe not. most of the guys here post in the diesel,superduty,truck threads thats were real ford guys go,but you would'nt know about that.

The real Ford guys and Gals out west usually take their trucks to the open spaces... But I can understand....WE HAVE MORE ROOM TO ROMP!

350steve 04-07-2007 05:29 PM

hay happy easter to ya guys/ladies? you have some romp-a- room out there:rolleyes:

oneminizut 04-07-2007 05:30 PM

Well, I wasn't going to reply to a Steve post but since we are here.........

There is a psychology behind men needing a bigger, Super Duty Diesel truck and bigger tires and a more jacked suspension. There is to parts to this psychology. There are the ones who do it because they need the torque and suspension for the work they do. Then there is the other half. I will just call it 350Steve. I believe if you read Freud or Nietzsche or even anything by Noam Chomsky you will understand what I mean. Peace Brother!:-X22

350steve 04-07-2007 05:41 PM

I know your just jealous that real ford truck guy's drive diesels.

oneminizut 04-07-2007 05:45 PM

I know I want a Cummins Diesel... But they only make that in Dodge, right?

350steve 04-07-2007 05:56 PM

ford uses them in there f650-750 model.one of three options cat,6.0 you can put a cummapart in a ford,not sure what engine check diesel treads i know it has been done. but $$ is not worth it unless you have a shop.Your paying a lot more than a used truck.so does that mean your leaving fte and join dodge,beacuse we dont like them.

350steve 04-07-2007 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by oneminizut
Well, I wasn't going to reply to a Steve post but since we are here.........

There is a psychology behind men needing a bigger, Super Duty Diesel truck and bigger tires and a more jacked suspension. There is to parts to this psychology. There are the ones who do it because they need the torque and suspension for the work they do. Then there is the other half. I will just call it 350Steve. I believe if you read Freud or Nietzsche or even anything by Noam Chomsky you will understand what I mean. Peace Brother!:-X22

Btw my wifes exp is as big as my cc drw.no she don't have one.
she has a masters in that.Way shes with me,not the truck :-missingt

oneminizut 04-07-2007 06:31 PM

I AM NOT running over to Dodge. I'm Ford and Ford is where I stay ya hooligan!:-D

350steve 04-07-2007 07:03 PM

hey happy easter.Its easter so i'm going to be nice(not) but ford guys don't wear dress at least the ones i know,don't know about you guys in the north west.

oneminizut 04-07-2007 07:25 PM

Happy Jesus day or whatever. I am going to be nice too... except to Steve cause he smells like old people and I get sick. Happy Easter!:-X22