Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nebraska Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum176/)
-   -   Christmas list-(or, what mods would you like to have) (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/553090-christmas-list-or-what-mods-would-you-like-to-have.html)

67nukeford 12-01-2006 08:02 AM

Christmas list-(or, what mods would you like to have)

Hey guys,
We played with this in another forum, but lets get everyone in on it. What would you guys like to get from Santa for your trucks, or, in other words, what would you like to get for your trucks!

Me, I'm going with either the two or three gauge pod that mounts on the windshield pillar. Then maybe getting the side windows tinted.8D

TwelveAlpha 12-01-2006 07:56 PM

I'd love to see a Road Armor bumper. I wouldn't complain if he threw the DR dual shock mounts in the stocking. Nerfs. If he could get me rear springs with more leafs but the same curve and ride height. I'd say bigger curve but that wouldnt fit with the air bags.
Or have some whiz bang place like Overhaulin take it and work on the interior. Injectors. Ahhh, thats been on the list. Big ticket item. Speaking of Overhaulin, I'd like Courtney with a big red bow under the tree!

cowboywanabe 12-01-2006 08:57 PM

I'd like to get a tonneau cover for the Ranger.

The 74 has developed a master cylinder leak, so it's now on Santa's naughty list! I think it's a cry for attention, I haven't driven it much since I changed jobs. :-down

jseim44 12-02-2006 12:45 AM

Lets see here, the 69 could use a hot little 390 to replace the old, tired worn out one. I've got quite a long list for it too. New rear drums, shoes, etc., bodywork/paint. I could really go on for days. The 98 doesn't need much......straight pipes - I've got a glasspack on it now, but I absolutely love true dual straights on these newer trucks (or any truck:-D ). Eh, I guess that about covers it (well, for the trucks anyways......)

-Jake

67nukeford 12-02-2006 06:35 AM

I need Santa to look at the 97, and fix the "service engine" light that came on this morning on the way to work.....Maybe the truck is mad for me getting it up so early!

CBSuperduty 12-04-2006 11:25 AM

Santa DJ is supposed to be putting a Billet fuel and oil cap in the mail for me soon. These are the proto types that a guy sent us and we will soon be stocking. I hope they get here soon as I could use a filter change ASAP and don't want to do it in the snow...

Other then that who knows what santa may bring. Maybe a killer 468 for the pull truck so we can kick some _ _ _ next year or at least some parts to put one together.

FordTrucksKickGM 12-07-2006 10:55 AM

New tires for the 99 and maybe a '75 F-350 wrecker that I found for sale, or a 79 F-150 4x4 with a built 460 thats also for sale, or a 78 F-150 SuperCab 4x4 thats for sale. Maybe santa should should just get me parts for the projects I already have.

TwelveAlpha 12-07-2006 05:16 PM

DP is having a little special to sweeten the holidays. SO . . . (I keep tellin my kid look man, I'm Santa) Santa just ordered me a DP to replace the Edge. Looking forward to it. I think the Edge is a helluva bargain if you're staying with light mods, but since I've gone kind of loony I'd like the custom tune to address the fuel, oil, and tranny.

pirategolf 12-07-2006 05:23 PM

I'm hoping for a 15lb bottle of NOS...
Cmon now you know it'd be awesome.

cowboywanabe 12-07-2006 09:02 PM

FTKGM - Better watch out, now that we are in the same area, I may have to give you some competition on those trucks/parts you keep finding... Oh, that's right, I have a wife (aka "the budget committee")to contend with... maybe you won't have any competition after all! :-D

CBSuperduty 12-13-2006 03:22 PM

Well I got my caps from Santa DJ yesterday and on Monday I got a package with used AFE stage 1 intake. I heard that Santa got a smoken deal on it so I don't care that it is used.

67nukeford 12-13-2006 04:39 PM

Hey Chris, post some pics of those caps.

CBSuperduty 12-14-2006 09:41 AM

I can get you some of the demo units. The ones that we will be selling will be slightly different (company logo on them).

Chris

grease monkey 01-14-2007 05:42 PM

:-headbang I like to get a more roomy truck like a Explorer Sport Trac or an F150 supercrew for 2007. My truck is getting a little long in the tooth with 142,000 miles and not enough room for more passengers.