Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2006, 08:02 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Christmas list-(or, what mods would you like to have)

Hey guys,
We played with this in another forum, but lets get everyone in on it. What would you guys like to get from Santa for your trucks, or, in other words, what would you like to get for your trucks!

Me, I'm going with either the two or three gauge pod that mounts on the windshield pillar. Then maybe getting the side windows tinted.
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 12-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Elder User

TwelveAlpha is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'd love to see a Road Armor bumper. I wouldn't complain if he threw the DR dual shock mounts in the stocking. Nerfs. If he could get me rear springs with more leafs but the same curve and ride height. I'd say bigger curve but that wouldnt fit with the air bags.
Or have some whiz bang place like Overhaulin take it and work on the interior. Injectors. Ahhh, thats been on the list. Big ticket item. Speaking of Overhaulin, I'd like Courtney with a big red bow under the tree!
Old 12-01-2006, 08:57 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
I'd like to get a tonneau cover for the Ranger.

The 74 has developed a master cylinder leak, so it's now on Santa's naughty list! I think it's a cry for attention, I haven't driven it much since I changed jobs.

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.

Last edited by cowboywanabe; 12-01-2006 at 09:00 PM.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:45 AM
Posting Guru

jseim44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jseim44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Lets see here, the 69 could use a hot little 390 to replace the old, tired worn out one. I've got quite a long list for it too. New rear drums, shoes, etc., bodywork/paint. I could really go on for days. The 98 doesn't need much......straight pipes - I've got a glasspack on it now, but I absolutely love true dual straights on these newer trucks (or any truck ). Eh, I guess that about covers it (well, for the trucks anyways......)

-Jake

69 F-250 "Mild" 390/C6 3.54 LS 3rd Generation Family Owner
74 F-250 4x4 390/C6 4.10 LS 3rd Generation Family Owner
05 F-250 FX4 Off Road 6.0/Auto
Old 12-02-2006, 06:35 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
I need Santa to look at the 97, and fix the "service engine" light that came on this morning on the way to work.....Maybe the truck is mad for me getting it up so early!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 12-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Posting Guru

CBSuperduty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Santa DJ is supposed to be putting a Billet fuel and oil cap in the mail for me soon. These are the proto types that a guy sent us and we will soon be stocking. I hope they get here soon as I could use a filter change ASAP and don't want to do it in the snow...

Other then that who knows what santa may bring. Maybe a killer 468 for the pull truck so we can kick some _ _ _ next year or at least some parts to put one together.

2008 Dodge 3500, QCSB, 4X4, 6.7 CTD, Hand Shaker, No Mods Yet.......
1979 F250 2wd Pull Truck, 468CID

SOLD
2004 F350, RC, 4X4, 6.0 PSD, Torqshift, Various Mods.......
2002 F250, CC, 4X4, V10,
Old 12-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Posting Guru

FordTrucksKickGM is starting off with a positive reputation.
New tires for the 99 and maybe a '75 F-350 wrecker that I found for sale, or a 79 F-150 4x4 with a built 460 thats also for sale, or a 78 F-150 SuperCab 4x4 thats for sale. Maybe santa should should just get me parts for the projects I already have.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Elder User

TwelveAlpha is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
DP is having a little special to sweeten the holidays. SO . . . (I keep tellin my kid look man, I'm Santa) Santa just ordered me a DP to replace the Edge. Looking forward to it. I think the Edge is a helluva bargain if you're staying with light mods, but since I've gone kind of loony I'd like the custom tune to address the fuel, oil, and tranny.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:23 PM
New User

pirategolf is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm hoping for a 15lb bottle of NOS...
Cmon now you know it'd be awesome.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:02 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
FTKGM - Better watch out, now that we are in the same area, I may have to give you some competition on those trucks/parts you keep finding... Oh, that's right, I have a wife (aka "the budget committee")to contend with... maybe you won't have any competition after all!

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:22 PM
Posting Guru

Well I got my caps from Santa DJ yesterday and on Monday I got a package with used AFE stage 1 intake. I heard that Santa got a smoken deal on it so I don't care that it is used.

SOLD
2002 F250, CC, 4X4, V10,
Old 12-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Hey Chris, post some pics of those caps.

Old 12-14-2006, 09:41 AM
Posting Guru

I can get you some of the demo units. The ones that we will be selling will be slightly different (company logo on them).

Chris

SOLD
2002 F250, CC, 4X4, V10,
Old 01-14-2007, 05:42 PM
Elder User

grease monkey is starting off with a positive reputation.
I like to get a more roomy truck like a Explorer Sport Trac or an F150 supercrew for 2007. My truck is getting a little long in the tooth with 142,000 miles and not enough room for more passengers.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:42 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter