Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tennessee Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum95/)
-   -   Is anyone in doubt over whether they are chapter members or not? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/398175-is-anyone-in-doubt-over-whether-they-are-chapter-members-or-not.html)

Greywolf 08-01-2005 01:05 PM

Is anyone in doubt over whether they are chapter members or not?

Chapter members have voting rights, and other priveleges as members of Tennessee FTE.

If anyone is unsure, I WANT TO KNOW OF IT.

~Greywolf

PS: And DANG right I will do something about it. Y'all got my word.

lariat97 08-01-2005 07:22 PM

I'm not sure I'm a Tn member. I've applied twice & it still shows that I'm not a chapter member. I want to join. HELP!

parks911 08-01-2005 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by lariat97
I'm not sure I'm a Tn member. I've applied twice & it still shows that I'm not a chapter member. I want to join. HELP!

You haven't been accepted as a member yet. As for the reason, I'm not sure. Greywolf or I (probally Greywolf since I have to go back to work in the morning) will find out why though, hopefully.

You can always check by clicking on your name in your post, then click on view public profile, then scroll down and look to the right and it will list all your membership information.

Ok, so you click on the join chapter link (like the one posted below) & tell me what happens?

Does it do nothing but have a time out error?
Does it say that you can't be a member for some reason?
Or does it say that it is pending approval from the chapter leader?

Greywolf 08-01-2005 10:51 PM

We need an active Chapter leader, who answers the applications for membership.

I WILL DO THAT.

I FOUNDED this chapter, and I am standing by to lead it again.

We need that....

~Greywolf of Tennessee

lariat97 08-02-2005 06:27 PM

I am still pending approval by the chapter leader. I first asked to join the chapter about 30 days ago. I tryed again on the 1st. I don't think I'm in yet.

lariat97 08-02-2005 06:35 PM

I just checked. I'm not a Tn. member.:-X16

lariat97 08-03-2005 09:27 PM

I hate to keep asking but I'm still not a Tn member. Whats up with this someone?:-blah

maples01 08-04-2005 02:45 AM

I'm not a member either Howard.

Greywolf 08-04-2005 03:06 PM

I have sent word to FordF2504X4. Ray is the man in charge of chapters in general. I think on the basis of my having been a chapter leader for Tennessee before we will see this issue resolved very soon.

We can't lean on assistance from outside the chapter all the time though - these people have other things to do. It may be that we will have to conclude things sooner than I had wanted as far as voting, or either have a temporary leader with ability to approve memberships.

I guess we'll have to see.

~Wolf

parks911 08-05-2005 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by lariat97
I hate to keep asking but I'm still not a Tn member. Whats up with this someone?:-blah

Originally Posted by maples01
I'm not a member either Howard.

Do to the lack of participation from our current chapter leader is the reason why your not considered members yet. The chapter leader is in charge of saying yah or nay when it comes to chapter members.

This is why we are trying to get a new one in control. Please participate with the nomination thread & the polling thread when it gets started.
It works just like the government. Without the peoples voice & opinion nothing will get done.

If you want to be a chapter member, send Tim Lamkin a Private message requesting to become a chapter member. He will Git-R-Done for you and anyone else interested.

He asked me earlier this week for a list of everyone waiting in the tree's to become a member. Unfortunatly, I don't have that info for him.

Greywolf 08-05-2005 06:03 PM

Quoting Tim L:"He asked me earlier this week for a list of everyone waiting in the tree's to become a member. Unfortunatly, I don't have that info for him."

at this point that I know of:

lariat97

maples01

PS: TOLJA I'd stir up trouble... :)

Greywolf 08-05-2005 06:09 PM

Wonderezz where the member icon izz, since paying dues at the RALLY itself....

I guess they ain't home yet!

*Waggezz tail, and wanderrezz on...*

lariat97 08-05-2005 08:48 PM

I'll pm Tim & get into the chapter. It looks like there is a good group of members in this area. I know Maples & several other members in Tn from another online truck club. I hope we can get a big group of truck enthusist together in this area & across the state.:-X25

Greywolf 08-08-2005 01:46 AM

I ran across a post by someone who apparently has a '54 F100 and lives in the Memphis area - I hope we hear from him too...

(Fired off a PM immediately!)

That must be one sweet truck.

Fifty4F100 08-08-2005 10:33 PM

That would be me! You have a low regard for "sweet"! One day maybe!!

I did try join and I have no idea if it was successful.

Glenn