Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2005, 01:05 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Is anyone in doubt over whether they are chapter members or not?

Chapter members have voting rights, and other priveleges as members of Tennessee FTE.

If anyone is unsure, I WANT TO KNOW OF IT.

~Greywolf

PS: And DANG right I will do something about it. Y'all got my word.
Old 08-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant future
I'm not sure I'm a Tn member. I've applied twice & it still shows that I'm not a chapter member. I want to join. HELP!
Old 08-01-2005, 09:57 PM
Postmaster

parks911 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lariat97
I'm not sure I'm a Tn member. I've applied twice & it still shows that I'm not a chapter member. I want to join. HELP!
You haven't been accepted as a member yet. As for the reason, I'm not sure. Greywolf or I (probally Greywolf since I have to go back to work in the morning) will find out why though, hopefully.

You can always check by clicking on your name in your post, then click on view public profile, then scroll down and look to the right and it will list all your membership information.

Ok, so you click on the join chapter link (like the one posted below) & tell me what happens?

Does it do nothing but have a time out error?
Does it say that you can't be a member for some reason?
Or does it say that it is pending approval from the chapter leader?

Last edited by parks911; 08-01-2005 at 10:04 PM.
Old 08-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
We need an active Chapter leader, who answers the applications for membership.

I WILL DO THAT.

I FOUNDED this chapter, and I am standing by to lead it again.

We need that....

~Greywolf of Tennessee
Old 08-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant future
I am still pending approval by the chapter leader. I first asked to join the chapter about 30 days ago. I tryed again on the 1st. I don't think I'm in yet.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Post Fiend

I just checked. I'm not a Tn. member.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Post Fiend

I hate to keep asking but I'm still not a Tn member. Whats up with this someone?
Old 08-04-2005, 02:45 AM
Postmaster

maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.
facebook.com/TheCrip Maples01
I'm not a member either Howard.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:06 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I have sent word to FordF2504X4. Ray is the man in charge of chapters in general. I think on the basis of my having been a chapter leader for Tennessee before we will see this issue resolved very soon.

We can't lean on assistance from outside the chapter all the time though - these people have other things to do. It may be that we will have to conclude things sooner than I had wanted as far as voting, or either have a temporary leader with ability to approve memberships.

I guess we'll have to see.

~Wolf
Old 08-05-2005, 05:58 PM
Postmaster

parks911 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lariat97
I hate to keep asking but I'm still not a Tn member. Whats up with this someone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by maples01
I'm not a member either Howard.

Do to the lack of participation from our current chapter leader is the reason why your not considered members yet. The chapter leader is in charge of saying yah or nay when it comes to chapter members.

This is why we are trying to get a new one in control. Please participate with the nomination thread & the polling thread when it gets started.
It works just like the government. Without the peoples voice & opinion nothing will get done.

If you want to be a chapter member, send Tim Lamkin a Private message requesting to become a chapter member. He will Git-R-Done for you and anyone else interested.

He asked me earlier this week for a list of everyone waiting in the tree's to become a member. Unfortunatly, I don't have that info for him.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Quoting Tim L:"He asked me earlier this week for a list of everyone waiting in the tree's to become a member. Unfortunatly, I don't have that info for him."

at this point that I know of:

lariat97

maples01

PS: TOLJA I'd stir up trouble...

Last edited by Greywolf; 08-05-2005 at 06:07 PM.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Wonderezz where the member icon izz, since paying dues at the RALLY itself....

I guess they ain't home yet!

*Waggezz tail, and wanderrezz on...*
Old 08-05-2005, 08:48 PM
Post Fiend

I'll pm Tim & get into the chapter. It looks like there is a good group of members in this area. I know Maples & several other members in Tn from another online truck club. I hope we can get a big group of truck enthusist together in this area & across the state.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:46 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I ran across a post by someone who apparently has a '54 F100 and lives in the Memphis area - I hope we hear from him too...

(Fired off a PM immediately!)

That must be one sweet truck.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Posting Guru

Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
That would be me! You have a low regard for "sweet"! One day maybe!!

I did try join and I have no idea if it was successful.

Glenn
06 Saturn Vue
03 Nissan Altima
54 F100 (sold! at least the MH has a Ford V10)
Old 08-08-2005, 10:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter