Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Hampshire Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum158/)
-   -   Chapter News & Input!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/246464-chapter-news-and-input.html)

sglaine 06-01-2004 06:06 PM

Chapter News & Input!!

Well I have been out there trying to get new members for the NE chapter & FTE. I strongly encourage you guys to come on out and help your chapter. Also if you know any Ford owners in Vermont lets get them rolling on this to. I am going to get a hold of the web master and see about getting logos and stuff like that for ball caps & tee shirts. What you guys think? Also I would also get some meets going so we can meet each other. Please email me or post them on this thread. I am looking forward to get to know you and lets make this a heck of a club. I know we can do it. sglaine :cool: Oo. :cool: :-X22 So lets hear some ideas from you fine club members. Maybe we can all get together and have a BBQ this summer. :-X22

fords8 06-02-2004 08:12 AM

Getting member to join is fine, but I think we need to get some of the old members in here too. Does not matter if it is by mass email or not. Right now I just don't have the time to do it myself. Maybe do a letter telling them the new england chapter has a new leader or something.

SZAM 06-02-2004 11:14 AM

Good luck with the chapter if you need a hand give me a shout I will do my best to lend a hand :-X22

sglaine 06-02-2004 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by fords8
Getting member to join is fine, but I think we need to get some of the old members in here too. Does not matter if it is by mass email or not. Right now I just don't have the time to do it myself. Maybe do a letter telling them the new england chapter has a new leader or something.

I think you will find out a lot of these guys are contractors and are busy this time of year. As I can tell things have been slow on this site as a whole this time of year. I think in time this chapter is going to take off but it is not like starting our Fords and expect that is going to run. It is like a restoring project. It will come in time. But in the mean time we can work on it together and show that we can make something here. 8D :cool: 8D

SZAM 06-04-2004 11:17 AM

Any ideas for a upcoming event ? or have you started to plan one ?

Bob

sglaine 06-04-2004 07:22 PM

Oo.

Originally Posted by SZAM
Any ideas for a upcoming event ? or have you started to plan one ?

Bob

I thought we could have a BBQ or something in August I can get a meeting place. But we need to find out how many want to go. What do you have for ideas Bob? Oo. Oo.

SZAM 06-04-2004 10:42 PM

BB-Q sounds good but what about getting a mobile dyno too that might bring out a few more people, just a thought

fords8 06-07-2004 10:57 PM

BB-Q sounds good to me. Just hope I am not busy when you plan it.

sglaine 06-08-2004 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by fords8
BB-Q sounds good to me. Just hope I am not busy when you plan it.

What is it that you do for work? :-hair

fords8 06-09-2004 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by sglaine
What is it that you do for work? :-hair

I own my own computer shop. Do that Mon.- Sat. Sunday is my car day. Try to do all of my car work then.

robduval 06-15-2004 10:03 PM

i know it's a little late in the season now but if you wan't to do a show i can pull a few strings with a buddy of mine and set up a car show in nashua nh at the nashua mall.