Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Chapter News & Input!!

Well I have been out there trying to get new members for the NE chapter & FTE. I strongly encourage you guys to come on out and help your chapter. Also if you know any Ford owners in Vermont lets get them rolling on this to. I am going to get a hold of the web master and see about getting logos and stuff like that for ball caps & tee shirts. What you guys think? Also I would also get some meets going so we can meet each other. Please email me or post them on this thread. I am looking forward to get to know you and lets make this a heck of a club. I know we can do it. sglaine So lets hear some ideas from you fine club members. Maybe we can all get together and have a BBQ this summer.

Last edited by sglaine; 06-01-2004 at 07:35 PM.
Old 06-02-2004, 09:12 AM
Senior User

fords8 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
fords8 fords8chaa fords8 fords8chaa
Getting member to join is fine, but I think we need to get some of the old members in here too. Does not matter if it is by mass email or not. Right now I just don't have the time to do it myself. Maybe do a letter telling them the new england chapter has a new leader or something.
Old 06-02-2004, 12:14 PM
Senior User

SZAM is starting off with a positive reputation.
Good luck with the chapter if you need a hand give me a shout I will do my best to lend a hand
Old 06-02-2004, 12:52 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fords8
Getting member to join is fine, but I think we need to get some of the old members in here too. Does not matter if it is by mass email or not. Right now I just don't have the time to do it myself. Maybe do a letter telling them the new england chapter has a new leader or something.
I think you will find out a lot of these guys are contractors and are busy this time of year. As I can tell things have been slow on this site as a whole this time of year. I think in time this chapter is going to take off but it is not like starting our Fords and expect that is going to run. It is like a restoring project. It will come in time. But in the mean time we can work on it together and show that we can make something here.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:17 PM
Senior User

Any ideas for a upcoming event ? or have you started to plan one ?

Bob
Old 06-04-2004, 08:22 PM
Posting Legend

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SZAM
Any ideas for a upcoming event ? or have you started to plan one ?

Bob
I thought we could have a BBQ or something in August I can get a meeting place. But we need to find out how many want to go. What do you have for ideas Bob?
Old 06-04-2004, 11:42 PM
Senior User

BB-Q sounds good but what about getting a mobile dyno too that might bring out a few more people, just a thought
Old 06-07-2004, 11:57 PM
Senior User

BB-Q sounds good to me. Just hope I am not busy when you plan it.
Old 06-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fords8
BB-Q sounds good to me. Just hope I am not busy when you plan it.
What is it that you do for work?
Old 06-09-2004, 10:00 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine
What is it that you do for work?
I own my own computer shop. Do that Mon.- Sat. Sunday is my car day. Try to do all of my car work then.
Old 06-15-2004, 11:03 PM
Senior User

robduval is starting off with a positive reputation.
i know it's a little late in the season now but if you wan't to do a show i can pull a few strings with a buddy of mine and set up a car show in nashua nh at the nashua mall.
Old 06-15-2004, 11:03 PM