Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Oklahoma Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum92/)
-   -   How's Everyone Doing? I'm Still Here..... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1065470-hows-everyone-doing-im-still-here.html)

IB Tim 07-05-2011 08:02 AM

Morning all...back to work :)

sddesigns 07-06-2011 06:37 AM

Good Morning All! :)

Happy Hump Day! :D

IB Tim 07-06-2011 07:14 AM

Only two days to go.....well two plus this one, morning all

cigarxtc 07-06-2011 11:16 AM

Another hot day. At least i see some rain chances on the horizon. :)

Some good news; I submitted a picture of my family and i in front of the round red barn to a contest at KVOO. We won! I gets to go pick up a free $250 gas card from them this week. Man, every little bit helps. :)

Now if i could be so lucky to win that Harley from Reasors grocery store. <Fingers crossed>

Stay cool All.

Rogue_Wulff 07-06-2011 05:37 PM

Wow, $250 *should* at least cover more than 1 tank of fuel.......

sddesigns 07-07-2011 05:17 AM

Happy Thirsty Thursday! :D

sddesigns 07-08-2011 05:10 AM

Happy TGIF! :D

jwtimme 07-08-2011 02:32 PM

A lazy Friday at home with baby hunter. The mother-in law could not watch him so had to call into work. Racing again in the 100+ heat tomarrow. It's not going to be that much fun but going to make the best of it. At least there is going to be some excitement with jet powered cars and a semi, and some wheel standars. There are going to be some crashes with the 10.5 tire cars try to get a hold of a hot and slick track. It might be a really long day at the track.

Rogue_Wulff 07-08-2011 03:58 PM

Good luck JW. Hopefully, you won't be among those trying to get a grip, with little success.....
Stay cool out there. Kinda funny that they are bringing jet powered cars out on such a hot day. Don't they know jet exhaust is even hotter? Just a random though......

MikeB 88 07-08-2011 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by cigarxtc (Post 10542095)
Another hot day. At least i see some rain chances on the horizon. :)

Some good news; I submitted a picture of my family and i in front of the round red barn to a contest at KVOO. We won! I gets to go pick up a free $250 gas card from them this week. Man, every little bit helps. :)

Now if i could be so lucky to win that Harley from Reasors grocery store. <fingers crossed="">

Stay cool All.

Congratulations Ron :-X22 And good luck on winning that Harley.
</fingers>

sddesigns 07-09-2011 07:56 AM

Welcome to the weekend, hope everyone has a great Saturday! :D

IB Tim 07-09-2011 08:23 AM

Top of the day to all...we might see rain here in the next month

jwtimme 07-09-2011 03:25 PM

There ain't a cloud in the sky here at TRP, boy is it hot, I think I might buy a roof top unit for the trailer. But atleast I'm not working today, will save that for tomarrow.

sddesigns 07-10-2011 07:39 AM

Have a great Sunday! :D

Rogue_Wulff 07-10-2011 08:36 AM

Gonna be another hot one today. Yesterday was quite hot too. I *almost* canceled my plans to go visit and have dinner with dad, but finding a smokin deal on a like new performer 390 and new in box headers ($120 for both) convinced me to keep to the plan. The seller lives almost as far out of town, in the opposite direction as me, but was going to look at a vehicle less than a mile from dad's.
Headers were listed on CL. While headers weren't high on my priority list, I pursued the ad on a hunch. The intake was collecting dust in the sellers attic, and he wasn't going to use it, just hadn't bothered to list it. As he put it, he *almost* forgot it was even up there, until I asked. He casually mentioned having a few other FE items that he needed to sort thru, which prompted me to ask.
Turns out, he has a few other goodies that I might be interested in soon. It also turns out, I have something he's interested in as well, my mazda truck..... Not really looking to sell it, but if the price is right.....
His son crashed the 94 ford/mazda truck he had, which is why he was looking at another vehicle in the first place......