Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Red face How's Everyone Doing? I'm Still Here.....

.....just been busy with wife, kids, job, projects, etc.... Oh ya, fish are biting too. I got to limit out for the first time in my 35 yrs, a couple weeks ago. I got my legal limit of Striper Hybrids, in one trip, from Skiatook. Yummmm. Been crazy busy at work. Which in this economy is a good thing. Getting lots of honey-dos done around the house too. Seems like I get to replace or work on something on my '78 F150 every couple weeks lately too.

If anybody nearby wants to come over and hang out and supervise or learn how to do any of the following on my '78 F150 just lemme know. I've got some home brew on tap all the time, as well as a variety of Sam Adams, and rootbeer.

-Replacing all my worn rubber rear spring bushings with the red poly bushing kit and Grade 5 bolts.

-Replacing the two rear quarter sheet metal bed corners. I'll be learning how to butt weld them together.

-Replacing the harmonic balancer. Never done one on a big engine before.

-Priming and painting my truck. Just ordered the primer from summit. I'll need advice on hail damage repair and how to block sand, etc.

So how's everyone else doing in Oklahoma? I hope you all survived the tornadoes, floods, and current droughts.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 05-09-2011, 11:06 AM
Posting Guru

jwtimme is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm still here been busy the past week with work, and then friday the new baby, just got home last night. But Baby hunter is heathy he was just a little guy at 6lb 2oz. I will be busy with this one for a while.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:13 PM
unregistered user

Rogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to behold
Congrats!

I've been keeping myself busy tinkering around with stuff. I don't look down this far on the main page very often. There's not much posting going in here, so I forget to look quite often.....
1984 CRX 35 MPG go kart
1995 Mazda B2300 (undercover Ford)
Old 05-09-2011, 03:48 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Wow. Congrats JW!!! That's awesome. I hope mom and baby are doing well. Babies change everything. Ya'll are in for an exciting time. Best of luck.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 05-12-2011, 06:20 AM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Well I'm here and we need to get things going...join in on the chat
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 05-13-2011, 04:07 AM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Good Morning! Have a Great day! It's FRIDAY
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Old 05-13-2011, 07:52 AM
unregistered user

Rogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Tim View Post
Good Morning! Have a Great day! It's FRIDAY
Friday the 13th, no less............
1984 CRX 35 MPG go kart
Old 05-14-2011, 07:08 AM
Site Administrator

Saturday's here Good Morning Everybody!

Old 05-14-2011, 11:47 AM
Posting Guru

jwtimme is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
sat, what a good day got the smoker going, going to cook some trout and pork. Tomarrow it to tulsa raceway park to run the car. going to be cool but that just makes the car run good.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:18 PM
unregistered user

Well, the world didn't end, so I guess another friday the 13th disaster was averted......
Hmmm, TRP. Might be interesting.....
1984 CRX 35 MPG go kart
Old 05-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Site Administrator

...hum...for got all about the 13th

Old 05-16-2011, 04:47 AM
Site Administrator

I am still here on Monday...good morning

Old 05-16-2011, 08:18 AM
unregistered user

Hey Tim, ever get the feeling you're talking to yourself? I know I sometimes do......
1984 CRX 35 MPG go kart
Old 05-16-2011, 08:21 AM
Site Administrator

YES...all the time...they say you can talk to yourself

you can answer yourself

but when say ..huh....after ..........

your in deep stuff

Old 05-16-2011, 10:47 AM
unregistered user

Hmmm, I might be in trouble.
1984 CRX 35 MPG go kart
Old 05-16-2011, 10:47 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter

Tags
arrow, b2300, crossmember, front, mazda