Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   S. California Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum103/)
-   -   Posts that make you say "What the Hell?" (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1038484-posts-that-make-you-say-what-the-hell.html)

SteveBricks 04-18-2011 03:45 PM

You can bet it's not an original thought :D

william_04_x 04-18-2011 04:27 PM

You're lucky if you can pick two. May god shed mercy on your soul should you strike out.

bpounds 04-18-2011 04:48 PM

You would be lucky to find one such trait in any teenager.

ibuzzard 04-18-2011 08:11 PM

Craigslist Jibberish....

hi my name is Chris i have a Torin rotter chuff and the doctor said to chop wood for a fast recover i will need the wood droped ofat my house because i cant drive yet and i would take any wood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please not a lot of nutes in the wood please help me out please

Makes me proud to be an American.

ibuzzard 04-18-2011 08:52 PM

FTE SMORGASBORD...Some of the Best of *****

God bless this members' soul,he should have his very own forum,or at least his own thread.I enjoy stringing together a compilation of recent outtakes.You can't make this stuff up:

...yea looking for a 92 plus cause i got a 92 plus interarer...a trubo isnt going to hurt ant thing...he only thinks he won im just lulling him in to a fauase sence of securty...hey fetus did u swap in the ls and 3.55 i gave u....idk i leave that to u cause ur better with wireing by far i have no clue...i owen a few just never bather to where them...no a chapion i had to move it...god wreck even i know how to spell bumper lol...dint u say it the nabor hood kid...go and buy a cheap sypin pump easyest way to pump it out i can think of...i know how to propley in stall things u know...how do i do that...it a new rebuly one form the uhaul sale yea fuel gose in but dosnt come out i make i video in the morn i can here the fss click and it is geting power but nothing coming out idk y...we all know u suffer form short man syndron so i just go along with it...hes coming over tomaro...flying ball joint inbound duck of cover...im holding my breath lol...i just him one back i wonder if he got it...ur the resion that hot chick the blonde is know a lesbo make senice know...know ur drunk ass u miss buy a miles or two...

There's plenty more where this came from.

bpounds 04-25-2011 11:34 AM

Black smoke no power stop couple times on the road egr bad? but no bubles on reseivor just to much heat reseivor tank is broken after 5 miles (leaks)Please help Adam (e-350 2004 6.0 powerstroke engine 500K miles)

YEs colant reseivor broke and black smoke odor like buring oil or maybe diesel fuel no power its starts after couple seconds crank.I check fuel filter is full , replace injector #8 by self month ago.I have AE scanner.

Remove air intake tube and is not dry is oil in this tube,smoke is maybe blue or balck.

Oil pipe is broke is hard very hard get to egr valve
E-350 !!!!!!!

After clean its better but injectors works bad(like only 4-5 injectors),now its turbo or cooler,?

Small pie from intake air pipe thru valve cover vent,1-2 qt oil refil,egr valve dirty and looks dry, big pipe is moisture on the picture.Injectors works bad.
I hope he figures it out. But not betting on it.

SpringerPop 04-25-2011 02:12 PM

Maybe HE can figure it out, but those who might have been able to assist will never understand what he's trying to tell them.....

Oh well.

And we thought English classes were worthless, waaaaay back then.......

Pop

william_04_x 04-25-2011 06:33 PM

Mark's got his work cut out steppin into that one. :-missingt

I just got some on my shoe too. :-hair

SpringerPop 04-25-2011 07:44 PM

That guy is gonna' be hard to help. English probably isn't his first language (I SURE hope not!). He's got an E-series six-oh. He isn't giving any feedback to those asking questions.

There's definitely a communication barrier there.....

Pop

85e150 04-28-2011 02:38 AM

You gotta read the whole thing, plus the old one I posted. WTH when I first saw the title of the thread, and WTH with every post he makes....

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...b-chassis.html

SteveBricks 05-05-2011 12:48 PM

My enigne alredy got a cliford 4bl intak 650 dp and headre. te cam is a stock reground cam. I done all im gona do to te enigne so dats y im goin nitro want them extra horses to come out te gate

Nobody writes like you do unless you're pulling my leg, is what I'm thinking....

I no my spellin aint much te look at but dang is that a insult?

No it really isn't.

Aight hot dog
<fiiiiiilllll>

william_04_x 05-05-2011 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by SteveBricks (Post 10305230)

My enigne alredy got a cliford 4bl intak 650 dp and headre. te cam is a stock reground cam. I done all im gona do to te enigne so dats y im goin nitro want them extra horses to come out te gate
<fiiiiiilllll>

I bet that thing runs like a stray cat on fire. :D

</fiiiiiilllll>

SpringerPop 05-05-2011 05:03 PM

For a six-banger, sure.

Pop

william_04_x 05-08-2011 09:37 AM

it comes down to them making mony filtering exast is just a way for them to make mony. I would like to no how a cadlitick converter dose that when it just gos out the tell pips
HUH? :-whud

bpounds 05-08-2011 10:00 AM

Will, that boy needs an education. Got a minute? Why don't you go over there and explain how a cat works.