Conversation Between mjp_t98 and MAUBRI
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. mjp_t98
    02-06-2010 11:11 AM - permalink
    Hi Brian, If you get this, try sending me an email mpaton at swbell dot net
    I didn't want to post my email on the open forum, and I thought this was the forum that I couldn't PM people until I had 25 posts. Unusual policy; maybe it's a different one.

Michael
  2. MAUBRI
    02-05-2010 11:50 AM - permalink
    Hi Michael,

Thought I would come off the forum as I want to come off the current thread, but it concerns your vehicle..

Have found the EEC unit , mine is at right angles to the firewall mounted on the framework that supports the steering and brake pedal assemblies. havent yet worked out how to get at it.

Anyhow, I was right about the battery I had boiled it dry by using the wrong type of charger. My question is though, on your winnie is there some way of charging your vehicle battery when the engine is off. On mine when you connect the shore line, only the house battery is charging, so I had connected a switch between Vehicle and Inverter battery ( which has its own charging cct ) and forgot it was switched and with me starting the engine every day for about 2 weeks to do some testing cooked it.

I think your idea of timing might have a bearing on the main subject so I will get a light and have a go.

Brian