Conversation Between DBGrif91 and nstueve
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. DBGrif91
    12-15-2010 02:18 PM - permalink
    Wow... that is hard to believe around here. Up until I was about 16 all my dad ever drove were manuals- so both me and my sisters all learned how. My sisters probably couldn't do it now if you needed them to, but they still learned.

Yeah I do plan to get the stuff together for a manual swap but it's just not very high on the priority list right now. However I do have plans to restore my beast in the future so that will be the ideal time to do it.

How's come you're getting rid of them?
  2. nstueve
    12-13-2010 03:59 PM - permalink
    we can fix that... just go find a M5OD, steering column, and misc parts! The misses wants an auto 4x4 for the bad winter days... she doesn't like shifting... Somehow she never learned how on a farm! Can you believe that... on a farm her whole life!!!!???!!!??? Anyway 3 of mine will be disappearing soon... just have 2 left by next summer...
  3. DBGrif91
    12-10-2010 11:42 AM - permalink
    Thanks. It's a good ol' beast- very dependable. Only trouble I've had is when I go trying to fix something. Only complaint I have is that it's auto- I prefer a clutch when it comes to Iowa winter driving.
  4. nstueve
    12-10-2010 11:02 AM - permalink
    nice truck DB!