Conversation Between Edgethis and Matthew J. Haney
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Matthew J. Haney
    02-02-2013 01:24 PM - permalink
    im going with lt headers for the truck. with a custom y pipe.. you were spot on. thank you!!
  2. Edgethis
    02-01-2013 06:35 PM - permalink
    Sorry for the slow reply. You wanting to go full length I assume. I had full length headers on my 95 with no issues other then having to adjust where the O2 sensor plugged in on the drivers side IIRC. As far as Mustang headers, I'm not 100%, that body lift clears up plenty of room so I think you should be good to go. Obviously you will need a custom Y/X pipe fabbed up, shoudln't cost too much. My shop made a Y pipe and added the new magnaflow cat all for $120.
  3. Edgethis
    02-01-2013 06:27 PM - permalink
    Sorry for the slow reply. You wanting to go full length I assume. I had full length headers on my 95 with no issues other then having to adjust where the O2 sensor plugged in on the drivers side IIRC. As far as Mustang headers, I'm not 100%, that body lift clears up plenty of room so I think you should be good to go. Obviously you will need a custom Y/X pipe fabbed up, shoudln't cost too much. My shop made a Y pipe and added the new magnaflow cat all for $120.
  4. Matthew J. Haney
    01-28-2013 02:04 PM - permalink
    you seem to be the go to guy on here.. i have an 87 bronco with 6in susp lift and 2 in body. i have seen posts about mustang headers dunping good on pass side and bad on drivers. but i have not seen where there trucks are lifted or stock.. i looked at mine and there is so much room on drivers side i dont see a problem.. what do you think... thanks...