Conversation Between kenjh and colson327
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. colson327
    01-13-2014 01:01 PM - permalink
    Hi Ken, hope you are feeling better than the last time I wrote to you. Winter has been rough on us here in the Northeast but we are weathering it with or without power at a times. Hope your winter is doing better in the NW. I would like to send you a check to cover shipping costs of the drum(s) along with something for your helping me out. If you would please reply with a mailing address I will forward you my appreciation. Good luck to you with your M-H.
    Chuck
  2. kenjh
    01-04-2014 12:49 PM - permalink
    I am gut sick right now ,I took the drums to a brake shop to get them checked ..they groves in them are past the safe limit they are no good ..I am sorry it took so long an dwasted you r time and ruined your hopes ..it has been 3 days to work up the balls to admit I messed up sorry
  3. colson327
    01-01-2014 05:46 AM - permalink
    Hi Ken, we just came out of a 4 day power outage (ice storm) and I'm not sure if my last memo went through to you. Could you let me know if we are any further along with the brake drums or if there is anything I could do help in any way.
  4. colson327
    12-12-2013 05:56 PM - permalink
    kenjh, could you let me know how the drums are coming along. If it's been a pain in the butt for you I really need just one to get me by. Don't mean to bother you and I hope I'm not. colson327