Conversation Between Lubbockguy1979 and plumber01
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. plumber01
    06-22-2010 02:07 PM - permalink
    Oh I got some of my own stories as well, I started plumbing when I was 17 and LOVED it, Did a little A/C duct work at the same company I started at. Those were the good ole days.
  2. plumber01
    06-19-2010 04:50 PM - permalink
    It's not too bad, I have a hard time getting paid from the contractors more than finding projects in the area. Still keep busy. Is that what industry you are in?. We have people from the areas you are moving to also, If you get a chance to go to the Texas Chapter and go to the Member map it will pull up where we all are in Texas
  3. Lubbockguy1979
    06-19-2010 04:45 PM - permalink
    I appreciate the invite. We are possibly moving to either the dfw or austin/ s.a. Area twards the end of the summer so ill check in with you guys if we move a little closer. How's the plumbing/ hvac business in your area?
  4. Lubbockguy1979
    06-19-2010 04:44 PM - permalink
    I appreciate the invite. We are possibly moving to either the dfw or austin/ s.a. Area twards the end of the summer so ill check in with you guys if we move a little closer.
  5. plumber01
    06-18-2010 07:26 PM - permalink
    Just thought I'd stop in and invite you to join the TEXAS CHAPTER.
    Here is the link to join
    https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/profile.php?do=joingroup&usergroupid=46

We just had a GTG(get together) at Lake Bryan(near Bryan College Station) and are currently planning one on July 10th at Quintana Beach park near Brazoria county