Conversation Between Okiedokie and KGP50
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. KGP50
    02-21-2009 01:27 PM - permalink
    Joe, I saw your truck at the Starbird show yesterday. Beautiful job !! Sorry I wasn't able to meet you. I got some good info. on my 40 pu project while there. Lots of amazing machines on display and one of my favorites was the rat rod chevy pu (55/56 ?) built by some commercial airline pilot I'm guessing. It's the one with the propeller front bumper, log rear bumper, coach-class interior seats and tons of aircraft instruments. Too much fun! About Mike Higbee, is that his black 40 ford pu I see listed on ebay? The seller lists a Guthrie address.
  2. KGP50
    02-19-2009 09:58 PM - permalink
    Yeah, I remember Mike ... had a beautiful old Willy's truck if I recall. Did you know him?
  3. KGP50
    02-18-2009 06:26 PM - permalink
    Hey Joe, it's Ken over in Tahlequah. I'm cleaning out the garage to make more room for my current project and thought I'd put the word out that I have a pair of used 48-52 running boards (steel) that are in pretty good shape. If you know of anyone in our ara that has an F1 and might be looking for a pair, let me know and I'll be glad to contact them. .... Still hoping I get to see your Effie someday .. pics are sure nice.

Ken