Conversation Between JaySVX and 11secdsm
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. JaySVX
    11-24-2009 10:56 AM - permalink
    Mine is white, like the one in my profile picture There's 2 green ones in the area, my favorite color for the excursion really. I haven't seen the blue one though.
  2. 11secdsm
    11-22-2009 07:13 AM - permalink
    What color is your Ex? I've seen a couple locally...one blue and one estate green.
  3. 11secdsm
    11-14-2009 10:10 AM - permalink
    I'm usually on 422 around that time every day. Were you in your Ex? I tend to not look at that on ramp since i'm usually getting in the left lane right around there.

Bumpers are getting painted black at the end of the month. Thanks for the compliment!
  4. JaySVX
    11-14-2009 09:59 AM - permalink
    Saw you in your Excursion on 422 yesterday around 8:10am. I was getting on the onramp at 363. It's a very nice looking truck, just gotta fix those bumpers!
  5. JaySVX
    11-11-2009 05:58 PM - permalink
    No idea what htey charge for that, but htey're lots cheaper than kyser miller ford. they do all hte work on the local work trucks, 80% of which are diesels and fords. I'd give them a call or stop by, talk to them, etc. you'll get a good idea of what's up. the owner, davis, is a bit rough around the edges though.
  6. 11secdsm
    11-11-2009 11:02 AM - permalink
    Thanks for the info Jay! I'll definitely get in touch with him soon. Any idea what he charges to do studs?
  7. JaySVX
    11-11-2009 10:22 AM - permalink
    You're looking for Davis Trailer Sales & Automotive on Germantown Pike directly across from Superior Tube, just down the street from collegeville pitt stop, the gocart track. The guy that does the work there is Andy, he's damned good. He keeps pushing me to put SCT tuner in mine, and I plan to in short time. He's also going to give me a hand with the headstuds, and we're going golfing this weekend. We did my front hub in 45min, book time is 2.5hr. He got my alternator off in 30 seconds when I had spent 45min trying to get the breaker bar into the tensioner. If you go there, you can ask for him. He has male pattern baldness with a pony tail. If you do see him tell him Jay says he needs to shave a few strokes off his handycap before he's allowed to go golfing with me again.