Conversation Between BIGKEN and three firsts
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. BIGKEN
    08-14-2015 11:29 AM - permalink
    Howdy three firsts...Welcome to FTE!!!

I no longer work at a dealership...I've been happily retired for about a year and a half now. The solicitation you received is simply a marketing tool dealers use to drive customers to the dealership. Getting out of a lease early is not hard to do...but...as with any purchase...do your due diligence. You don't have to go back to the originating dealer...I would recommend you use a resource such as True Car to do your shopping for you. Dealers get very aggressive with their pricing and you can often times get a price much better than X Plan by using one of these on line resources. Sometimes travelling a distance can save you many $$$. Good luck!!!
  2. three firsts
    08-14-2015 11:17 AM - permalink
    hello, Im new to the site, but not new to the world of Ford!

I noticed some thrads from years ago (2008) and your advice seemed very helpful. I was wondering if you could help me out.

I currently have a 2014 fusion on xplan.
    I have 16 payments remaining on the lease, but I was sent a letter about trading it in early to original dealer and getting a new vehicle. I was looking into a new F-150 XLT.

Do you have any advice on these promotions, and
    are you able to run a vincent for leases for me on a new F150 or even another fusion.

zipcode is 11758.

Thank you in advance for your time!