Conversation Between njstevens and dvldog458
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. njstevens
    02-19-2010 11:43 AM - permalink
    My brothher in law lives right in Woodbridge. I am located in bridgewater. I use Joe from Central Jersey Customs to do the work on my truck. My truck is not a show truck in any way. She has a ton of scratches and has become kid wrecked from my boys but I still love the truck. People still seem to like it. I am in the process of deciding to put a locker in my rear or stay with LS. Not sure . I also have to do my springs as they are original from my lift and sagging now. I think I am sitting about 2.5 inches low. I have the new sprngs just waitin on time & $$$ to do it. Ive never heard of Tom's. Sometimes it is always better to get it done right and slow then fast and wrong and apparently he has done your right. My guy is really ghood too. He has had his trucks in magazines and is pretty well known throughout the country for it., Lets hook up once weather breaks. Would love to see that things in person.
  2. dvldog458
    02-18-2010 05:16 PM - permalink
    Thanks bro!
    I'm in Woodbridge....Exit 11 off the Turnpike.
    I use Tom's Machine Shop in Avenel NJ....it's about 10 mins from my house. I've been using him for years. He's kinda slow,but very detailed.
    Where you from bro? If your close maybe we can hit a few shows this spring/summer.

Later,
    Jerry D.
  3. njstevens
    02-18-2010 12:17 PM - permalink
    your truck looks awesome. wish i had the $$$ to get the 8 instead of 6. Where abouts in NJ are you? Who does the work on your truck.