Conversation Between merten and Pokeysparts
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. merten
    09-20-2012 07:13 PM - permalink
    sent you an email about Sam Fulton
  2. Pokeysparts
    04-04-2012 08:59 PM - permalink
    Sorry to be short but the system would only give me 1000 characters. If you would be willing to talk with us or point us to someone else who may have more info we would sincerely appreciate it!
  3. Pokeysparts
    04-04-2012 08:57 PM - permalink
    Hi, My Husband & I started our business over 10 yrs ago as a hobby,& fell in love w/Sunvisors. We now specialize in them. We get calls daily from ppl who need more info. In the last 8 years we have compiled over 50 visor Inst sheets & decided to put together a "Help Guide" for sunvisors. This has never been about money, but a desire to provide info for Enthusiasts and hobbyists. We came across your post in '07 that you were related to someone who worked for Fulton and decided to write. We do not want to bother or inconvenience anyone, we're both in our 50's and it seems most of the ppl who were assoc. w/Fulton have passed. We believe this information should be preserved for future generations.
    We have many questions, like: why did they stop producing? Was there ever a "salesmans guide" or parts manual ? etc. My phone number is 573-317-0728 our email address is loupeestuff@gmail.com. We would appreciate any information you might have.
    Thank you for your time
    Karen