Conversation Between Marz-68 and CMAG88
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Marz-68
    09-05-2012 01:10 PM - permalink
    Sorry i'm ussualy not on this site that much. That's cool your truck will be on the road soon or maby is now since it's been a while that you sent me this message. Here is how it looks right now, I was working on the bed on labor day.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  2. CMAG88
    07-21-2012 07:21 AM - permalink
    Marz,
    I sent you a message about five months ago about doing bags on my 68'. I hooked up with a shop down in my area Krupted rides and they really helped me out we should see this thing on the road this week coming. Do you have any updated pics of your truck?
  3. Marz-68
    03-06-2012 05:23 PM - permalink
    I'm also doing a CV clip on a 70 frame.
    The customer didn't want bags but I will design some mounts for future customers.
    It looks easy to make, the only thing that will be a small issue is mountin shocks on the out side of the lower control arm.
  4. CMAG88
    02-29-2012 07:27 PM - permalink
    Great truck bro, first one i came across when i started looking into 68's when i got mine...Putting a 07 vic swap on the front and i'm set on having bags under this thing but i cant find any kits or really anyone who wants to give me any help. If you got any info on this hit me back please. Thanks