Conversation Between RUSTY50F1 and Jeff and Nicolle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Jeff and Nicolle
    09-15-2010 08:11 AM - permalink
    sorry about the willard stuff...I sent this msg to him and just copied it to you. and didn't catch the beginning before I sent it!
  2. Jeff and Nicolle
    09-15-2010 08:09 AM - permalink
    I know ur name isn't willard, but I can't remember your real name so for now its willard! anyway...I got my jag ifs welded in, my frame boxed(only in the front at the moment) now I am working on engine mounts. I have a few pics in my albums. its a little different than what everybody else has done,at least from what I have seen on here. I am real happy with how it turned out! I have been scrathing my head over these engine mounts and finally got a good idea how I want to do it. now its fabrication time...for me it takes forever to feel progress..my next battle is gonna be the steering linkage-steering column..thats gonna be fun too...
  3. Jeff and Nicolle
    08-05-2010 08:34 PM - permalink
    Up until a recent car show I was just gonna soft mount it and I still probably will but I have entertained the thought of welding it or manufacturing brackets to get it tighter to the frame. I want it low but not too low as to be draggin the ground on every bump.
  4. RUSTY50F1
    08-05-2010 08:42 AM - permalink
    Hi Jeff this is RUSTY are you going to soft mount the ifs or weld it? I'll look threw my notes and see what the measurements are that I used and get back with you. RUSTY
  5. Jeff and Nicolle
    08-04-2010 04:22 PM - permalink
    Hi Rusty50 F1, I need any measurements to properly put the JAG IFS in the right location forward to back. I don't have any fenders right now so I can't even guess if it will put the tires in the right spot in the wheelwells. So whatever measurements from something like certain holes in the frame to maybe the back edge of the metallastic mounting points. just whatever is a good point to another good point.
    Hope that makes sense! Thank You! Jeff