Conversation Between Chevy_Eater and '94IDITurbo7.3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Chevy_Eater
    02-27-2013 08:33 AM - permalink
    Not used this visitor message thing before, hope I'm doing it right.
    I see what you're talking about Eric. I'd hope people would expect some bias from whatever forum they joined. If someone posts that they're thinking of selling they're IDI to buy a Chevy their going to catch flack. And visa-verse on a GM forum.
    Where you lost me was saying that we bad mouth something because we either do not know it or fear it. So my point was, for me, that if I bash something it is not without lack of knowledge or out of fear.
    Cheers!
    -Niles
  2. '94IDITurbo7.3
    02-26-2013 09:45 PM - permalink
    cont. from the first mssg since there is a limit on characters lol

For seeing things other than dollar signs when you see a 6.0l I THANK YOU! clearly based on your post, you are not the type of person that that post was "directed" at.
  3. '94IDITurbo7.3
    02-26-2013 09:29 PM - permalink
    In regards to that post you made about mine in the 6.0l thread................

i understand that and i am just stating what i have seen time and time again on the boards.

every time i have seen a question like the OP come up it has unanimously been idi guys saying to don't even think about the 6.0l b/c the idi is just so cheap and reliable and there is nothing good about the 6.0l.

you miss-read the last part. i DID NOT say that anybody who responds to my post in any way is being immature. i was asking for people to be "calm" about it since everybody seems to get all pissy when ever an "idi guy"(me) says buy a 6.0L on an idi forum, that is all i meant by that.

Once again i was typing that post based off of my past experiences with the OP's type of question. I am very sorry you or anybody else for that matter took offense to it. that is not the intent.