Conversation Between Byram and xpander76
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Byram
    11-09-2011 03:40 PM - permalink
    Yea the relay & the Loom were 1 piece... then the switch... they four wires for your hookups come on the relay/loom - if you look at the pdf that I made there is a picture of the relay/loom - if you blow it up you can see 3-4 wires taped to the loom right near the relay... That is where you will hook your lights, etc..
  2. xpander76
    11-08-2011 06:38 PM - permalink
    Is the relay box you mounted on the driver side behind the dash part of the wire loom assembly you ordered, or is that a separate piece? i assume the relay box is where you'll connect aftermarket items such as lights, wench, etc.?
  3. Byram
    11-08-2011 08:55 AM - permalink
    xpander - I think all I needed was the switch & loom.... it's been a year - but I beleive it's right... I'll try to check & verify....
  4. xpander76
    11-07-2011 02:01 PM - permalink
    Byram, hey I just bought a 2011 250. I came across your thread on the upfitter install. Very nice write-up along with the photos. My 250 came with the T.brake but didn't come with the upfitters and I plan on installing this right away. Could you tell me exactly the parts needed? The first page of your write up says you ordered the wire loom assembly (bc3z 14a303 a) and switch assembly (al3z 13d730 aa). However one of the last posts on your thread another user mentions that the following part is also required 8C3Z 2513546 BA (for a box-u). Is that part needed or did you purchase it somewhere else and didn't include it in your write-up?
    Thanks,
    Matt