Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hey carlene, rob, and jessi

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 11:46 PM
fatdan460
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so is calling paul an avian fornicator ok? or no? to me it seems alright.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:14 AM
quadzjr
just another Rockwell looser
dan's a meaniehead troublemaker.....

Why was my 10 Commandments of Kirbs dumb***y deleted?.....it was just quotes from him. I didn't even have to be an asz to make him look stupid.

Last edited by Carlene; 10-04-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:05 AM
captain p4
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dan, it's "CF" no use of the other words, pay attention to queen Carlene's rules!!!

Old 10-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Prozon
Postmaster
The multi-quote reply to go down in the history books....

Originally Posted by fatdan460
because i've never posted a single thing here that i wouldn't say to anyone in public,
That really isn't saying much. As I recall you are/were a drunk?

i don't go out of my way to ruin anyones day when i'm on here.
I beg to differ..

every forum i have ever read on or joined always has some form of clickiness that doesn't accept new members right off the bat, and fte is no different, regardless of which forum you post in.
I wouldn't agree with that either. I've been on plenty of forums that are open to new members, hell even the other forums of FTE are more open. Members are what makes a forum, if no one is there, what the heck is the point of the forum?

this isn't even my battle rob, but you seem to have an issue with me. i just suggested a possible compromise. i swear i didn't ruin the offroad forum, just as i didn't ruin nwu. i came to both sites far after the ground work was set into motion.
But you sure do like to cause problems.

respect is earned, not given. and i will not respect people who refuse to be humble when asking for help.
What do you want them to say? Most questions I see asked are pretty straight forward. You don't have to bash someone for saying something. You could give them an answer that will fit their application and throw in "but" and give your opinion why that is bad. "Hockey pucks for a body lift will work but...

Originally Posted by monsterbaby
Fact is there is no question asked in the past 5yrs on here that hasn't already been answered mostly several times. So there is no need for any more posts at all.
I'll have to disagree here Rob, there will always be a new application and new circumstances. You can't always find what you need in a previous post.

Personally I think an active forum is much better then one that every question is asked with "why didn't you search you idiot?"
On most forums I've seen there are a few more "senior" members that decide, they don't want to answer the question again.. so then it becomes a "why didn't you search" issue. I think the most you can do is enforce the "Stop saying search" idea.

you never know when a question that has been asked a hundred times might be answered by someone with a new view point or a better way the 101st time. That is how ideas are improved upon.
Well like I said, there could always be a different set of circumstances for a question, and like you said the answer could always be improved.

hey rob, just another simple suggestion. do you think we could get an introduction sticky or sub-forum for the offroad section? so people could say who they are and what they have ahead of time. a lot of folks come in and ask a very vague question with very little info and it makes it hard to answer them correctly, so a lot of the time they get one or no replies and never come back to the forum
I think the problem with most people is that they run a Google search, come up with this forum and ask a question. Some people just want an answer, they don't like the environment and see no reason to stay here. I don't think an introduction forum will change that.

Originally Posted by kjett
Tinian was given the benifit of the doubt in the past with his stuff, but also quickly got out of hand when he was given constructive critisim on his build and he fired back spiriling his thread into the ground by both sides.
Well reading that thread when it all went down, a lot of flaming happened when several people refused to listen. He mentioned that he plans to brace the crossmember, and then gets flamed for not having the crossmember supported.

Originally Posted by captain p4
Okay, the game went well, so I'll give another try at bringing world peace via FTE Offroad&4x4.
That quote was one giant metaphor. Props for the post but below I've quoted the one part of it that made sense to me.

You also have to remember when people are searching on google, FTE is one of the first forums to come up, so you're going to have a lot of people who have never been on an bulletin board before and don't understand how they work, don't understand you should search first, or don't even know how. They also might not understand the concept of sticky threads. It's really not that hard to direct the person to the proper forum, or explain to them briefly how to search,
I could not agree more.

----
As for the general idea of this thread, something similar has been suggested and I don't see a point. This forum is scarce as it is, there's no point splitting it up even more. If you could handle to answer a noob in a different forum why should it be any different here? It wouldn't hurt to follow the rules a bit. There are what, six, maybe seven people who post here regularly? If that.

Old 10-04-2010, 01:34 PM
fatdan460
Post Fiend
pretty much everyone has to stop replying to anything prozon posts.....

i personally thought i was branching out by having mentally handicapped friends.

:flipoff:

Old 10-04-2010, 02:17 PM
hav24wheel
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 96 Likes on 78 Posts
YOu know, I have sat back and watched this thread,(and others) stuff got deleted, moved and what not, but, I have to say, some people still like to push things a bit... I mean, wasn' someone givin a vacation for using a name name to describe what one did to something, and told not to say that any more, but still finds new and different ways to say it?????

Old 10-04-2010, 02:54 PM
fatdan460
Post Fiend
when the hell did you become a chapter leader? you aren't gonna get all uppity on us now are you?

Old 10-04-2010, 02:57 PM
hav24wheel
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 96 Likes on 78 Posts
Just last week, and I sure the hell hope not!

Old 10-05-2010, 05:45 PM
alpha/omega
Post Fiend
How would you feel if someone walked into your house and asked your wife to show her ****, started cussing around your children, yelled at your dad who was visiting, got drunk and fell through the glass coffee table?

It would feel like Paul is visiting again. Home sweet home

Old 10-05-2010, 06:48 PM
fatdan460
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by alpha/omega
i was gonna make a funny at that when i first read it because it describes most of my friends. and i personally did get completely hammered drunk one night long ago, went to my dad's house to kick his ****, kicked in the door, argued for a minute and passed out mid sentence and fell through a glass coffee table

drunken repressed childhood anger ftmfw!!!!!

Old 10-05-2010, 06:54 PM
alpha/omega
Post Fiend
Dan, Im at a total loss for words. This doesnt happen often but when it does its usually for something truely epic and profound. Congrats!

Paul didnt break my coffee table but he did smash every shot glass the Mexican restaurant in StG had. Asking Lauren to see her bewbers isnt anything new, my dogs (aka my children) dont care if he cusses and if my dad showed up to my house he'd have to stand in line to pick a fight with him.

Old 10-05-2010, 07:00 PM
fatdan460
Post Fiend
that night ended extra weird when i woke up at 10 the next day on a park bench in front of a garage where my buddy worked bloody and confused with a few scattered empties laying around. i didn't know what the hell happened until my dad called me later that day to see if i was still alive or not.

we'll just say i used to drink waaaaaayyyyy toooooooooo muuuuuchhh back when i was single

Old 10-05-2010, 10:37 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
Dan, Im at a total loss for words. This doesnt happen often but when it does its usually for something truely epic and profound. Congrats!

Paul didnt break my coffee table but he did smash every shot glass the Mexican restaurant in StG had. Asking Lauren to see her bewbers isnt anything new, my dogs (aka my children) dont care if he cusses and if my dad showed up to my house he'd have to stand in line to pick a fight with him.

teehee

My ******* got confused and asked Lauren to see her **** when I was drunk instead of when she was drunk