Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 09-21-2010, 07:51 AM
Senior User

novatattoo is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
1937 Ford pickup

Year: 1950
Make: Ford
Model: F-100
Price: $8500
Mileage: 1
Color: red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Red

Here is my '37 Ford pickup. 1937 21 stud flatty, same era trans and banjo rear. The exhaust exits right behind the cab corner. It has a overdrive at the rear of the still enclosed drive shaft. Wide 5 hubs with juice brakes. Dropped axle with a mono leaf and Pete and Jakes shocks. Unspilt bones front and rear. Rear is still buggy spring and has a set of coil overs. Dodge Caravan seat (bed sheet covered). Stock steering box. 37 Truck grill sectioned and narrowed some. Guide 682-c headlights. Dash guages aren't hooked up but working guages are above in header panel. Gas, oil, water, and volts all work. Truck is channeled 7". Windshield cranks out and cowl vent works. It now has the chrome windshield frame. Front tires are ns90 motorcycle and the rears are 235/85/16. Yes it has rust and yes it squeaks and rattles. But I have put approx 2000 miles on it since March and had a blast. PM with any questions. Sorry no trades. Its time I put my sedan together.

$8500.

More pics here. From the time I got it until now. novatattoo's photos and albums on webshots

Later,Bill
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:51 AM

Tags
1937, 351, 37, 73, blue, fenders, fit, ford, grill, headlights, model, pickup, sale, sedan, truck