Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Kramercd

Welcome to the chapter: EODguyJake

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 03:19 PM
cookie88
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Yeah...mine is dark blue. There is a greenish one on base with stacks too, but it ain't me

There's also a lifted black one on base with stack thats normally in green sections parking lot....haven't caught with him either.

I think I've seen you at the intersection in Austin. I live out east of cabot and drive through Austin every day.

Old 08-15-2010, 02:31 AM
EODguyJake
Fulltime INFIDEL!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, lookin at your gallery, I can't remember if I've seen that rig or not. But, yours has changed a lot over time. I may have thought I was eeing different trucks. Yours definitely isn't the TEAL one I was thinking about...LOL. And yeah, I have seen that black one. I have been wanting to catch both at the stoplight leaving base, but I never can. Especially that black one, with all the bling on it. I managed to get some pics in my gallery yesterday. You should know really quick if you've seen mine, it's pretty distinct. I live on the west side of the highway, so I try to stay out of the Austin side, but it's been know to happen.

Old 08-15-2010, 07:36 AM
zhilton
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by EODguyJake
Well, lookin at your gallery, I can't remember if I've seen that rig or not. But, yours has changed a lot over time. I may have thought I was eeing different trucks. Yours definitely isn't the TEAL one I was thinking about...LOL. And yeah, I have seen that black one. I have been wanting to catch both at the stoplight leaving base, but I never can. Especially that black one, with all the bling on it. I managed to get some pics in my gallery yesterday. You should know really quick if you've seen mine, it's pretty distinct. I live on the west side of the highway, so I try to stay out of the Austin side, but it's been know to happen.
You guys have way too much time on your hands