Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

GOOD MORNING, EVENING & NIGHT TEXANS

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 09:34 AM
LibTimothy
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Transmission 840.

Day 7 and no new posts in the Texas Chapter. Any hope of further contact seems dim. Consumables remain adequate to sustain life, but with out without intellectual and emotional stimulation all appears lost. Oh, what I wouldn't give to read Sunngy's children scaring posts, JT announcing coffee's ready, or the happy background chit-chat about racing....

I will keep broadcasting messages until my life support gives way. Perhaps someone will hear them....

Over and out.

Old 07-21-2014, 05:30 PM
Doug351
Elder User
Originally Posted by LibTimothy
Transmission 840.

Day 7 and no new posts in the Texas Chapter. Any hope of further contact seems dim. Consumables remain adequate to sustain life, but with out without intellectual and emotional stimulation all appears lost. Oh, what I wouldn't give to read Sunngy's children scaring posts, JT announcing coffee's ready, or the happy background chit-chat about racing....

I will keep broadcasting messages until my life support gives way. Perhaps someone will hear them....

Over and out.
Yes....problems of our own here.....life support still began overproducing....and it was all I could do to siphon off the excess......then a wierd phenomenon .....the moon on this planet suddenly doubled and became two......thankfully the sun was not affected. ....although much brighter than usual....and putting out a much greater gravitational field...making it harder to leave the bunk....and putting pressure on the cerebrem.....causing undo pain......

Barring help from sick bay.....a ration of coffee from the dwindling supply seemed to help.......

I think this celestial phenomena even affected my cellphone as the keyboard display was very fuzzy and the keys were hard to locate......

The good news is I have found my way back to the planet's surface after a night of wild orbiting out in space......LOL!

Old 07-24-2014, 07:26 AM
itsnotanova
Posting Guru
Real quiet around here! I guess I'll post what I've been up to. Made a 1250 mile journey to pick up a 5.4 supercharged motor for my 68 F100.

Old 07-25-2014, 04:43 PM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
End of the week...it's 5:00 somewhere!! Enjoy...

Old 07-25-2014, 06:49 PM
jayft8
Elder User
Originally Posted by LibTimothy
Transmission 840.

Over and out.
Originally Posted by Doug351
Yes....problems of our own here.....life support still began overproducing....and it was all I could do to siphon off the excess......then a wierd phenomenon .....the moon on this planet suddenly doubled and became two......thankfully the sun was not affected. ....although much brighter than usual....and putting out a much greater gravitational field...making it harder to leave the bunk....and putting pressure on the cerebrem.....causing undo pain......

Barring help from sick bay.....a ration of coffee from the dwindling supply seemed to help.......

I think this celestial phenomena even affected my cellphone as the keyboard display was very fuzzy and the keys were hard to locate......

The good news is I have found my way back to the planet's surface after a night of wild orbiting out in space......LOL!
wow - sounds like you fellas really DO need some coffee ...

Name:  red_cross_coffee_mug.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  9.1 KB

Old 07-25-2014, 06:54 PM
jayft8
Elder User
Originally Posted by itsnotanova
Real quiet around here! I guess I'll post what I've been up to. Made a 1250 mile journey to pick up a 5.4 supercharged motor for my 68 F100.
Ugh - that looks like one heck of a wreck there Woody. Do we assume someone let that supercharger get away from them? Hopefully no loss of life from that one.

Man, the fires were knocking at your back door, weren't they?

hi Tim.

Old 07-25-2014, 10:25 PM
itsnotanova
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by jayft8
Ugh - that looks like one heck of a wreck there Woody. Do we assume someone let that supercharger get away from them? Hopefully no loss of life from that one.

Man, the fires were knocking at your back door, weren't they?

hi Tim.
I didn't find any blood anywhere but I did find lots of rolling papers. By the taste of music they had and the bald tires that weren't even a year old. I'm guessing a kid owned it.

The fires burned down my back door. It's all good now though. I used the slab that use to be my house, for my shop. Here's a link to pictures of the aftermath. Fire On KC Photos by woudieintx | Photobucket

Old 07-26-2014, 07:38 AM
jayft8
Elder User
Mornin' all.
Coffee's ready.

Here's what passes for vacation in JT's world:
Name:  P7241378.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  274.0 KB

Old 07-26-2014, 07:42 AM
jayft8
Elder User

The fires burned down my back door. It's all good now though. I used the slab that use to be my house, for my shop.
Goodness Woody! I had no idea. Sounds like you took it all in stride and came out the back end ok. I'm glad for that. Long road though, I'm sure. Probably still a ways to go for many, too.
I used to go through Bastrop a couple of times a year, but haven't been over that way in about 3 years.

Old 07-26-2014, 04:27 PM
75Three90
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
HOWDY FOLKS GOOD SCORE WOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-26-2014, 05:17 PM
itsnotanova
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by 75Three90
Thanks. Do you still need that frame? I don't need yours If you wanted my 72 4x4 frame, you can have it along with the cab. I more than likely never do anything with it.
Goodness Woody! I had no idea. Sounds like you took it all in stride and came out the back end ok. I'm glad for that. Long road though, I'm sure. Probably still a ways to go for many, too.
I used to go through Bastrop a couple of times a year, but haven't been over that way in about 3 years.
It was only sucky for about 6 months, but thanks. BTW, love your reg cab! I'm really looking for one for myself but with a 7.3 or 6.0.

Old 07-26-2014, 05:21 PM
itsnotanova
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by 75Three90
Thanks. Are you still needing that 72 frame. You can have it and the cab if you want. I'll more than likely never do anything with it.
It only sucked for 6 months, but thanks. BTW, I really love your reg cab. I'm looking for a 7.3 or 6.0 but it seems like 99% of them are either crew cab or extended cab.

Old 07-28-2014, 09:35 AM
75Three90
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks. Are you still needing that 72 frame. You can have it and the cab if you want. I'll more than likely never do anything with it.

It only sucked for 6 months, but thanks. BTW, I really love your reg cab. I'm looking for a 7.3 or 6.0 but it seems like 99% of them are either crew cab or extended cab.
That would be great woody, but I hhave no place to keep it, I went through a divorce and lost everything now im trying to rebuild everything still

Old 08-01-2014, 06:34 PM
jayft8
Elder User

Thanks Woody. Yeah, I'm definitely a regular cab guy.
I gotta have an 8' bed, and any extra cab is just too much truck to be practical for my uses.

Well we made it to Friday evening, all.
Mr. Daniel and I hope you will enjoy yours.

Old 08-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Doug351
Elder User
Thanks Woody. Yeah, I'm definitely a regular cab guy.
I gotta have an 8' bed, and any extra cab is just too much truck to be practical for my uses.

Well we made it to Friday evening, all.
Mr. Daniel and I hope you will enjoy yours.
WAIT....You're a regular cab guy.....and you need an 8' bed....sounds like me!!!!! I have to take a cab regularly myself. .....and need an 8' WIDE bed at times...... party animals! !!!!!

Quick Reply: GOOD MORNING, EVENING & NIGHT TEXANS