If you have any interest in becoming a moderator for any of the Ford Truck Enthusiasts forums here's a basic set of guidelines:
1. You must be a registered user for at least 1 year.
2. You must be an active participant on the site (i.e., you post).
3. You must be willing to guide the atmosphere of your forum and participate in a positive manner.
4. You must be a positive member of the FTE community.
ie: no warnings from the admins or moderators in the past year about guideline violations.
5. You must not have any conflict of interest, i.e., moderator for other Ford truck sites.
6. You must not have any competing commercial interest.
7. You must be a frequent visitor (3+ days per week).
8. You must display maturity and generally get along well with other users.
9. You must be willing to provide us with the means to get in touch with you off-line.
10. You must have history of contact with either the admins or other moderators. In other words, we must develop a relationship of trust.
11. You must be recommended by a moderator or admin.
Exceptions to these guidelines will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
FTE Founder. Enjoying life, hitting the throttle and hearing my Ford squeal 'em....
Ken, I'm not sure you were looking for a reply to this post but I would like to say that I'm interested in helping out in whatever way I can here. I see where the Windsor forum doesn't have a moderator. I'd be interested in helping with that if you feel I meet the criteria. I've gotten a lot from that forum and from FTE in general. I'd like to give a little something back if I can.
2006 F350 SD CC 6.0 FX4 Dually (real trucks don't need sparkplugs)
1985 F150 4x4 351W- ol Blue
1989 Full size Bronco 5.0 5spd 3.75
1976 F150 SC 360/C6
I would be happy to volunteer to moderate the NY Chapter Forum.
I think that I am a contributing member of the site, and I would think that I am somewhat respected here. I am form NY and would like to get something positive started there.
If nobody else is in line for the job, I would be more than glad to help out.
I would take the Super Duty Forum, but some guy with an Excursion is the moderator there
As a former ford dealership master technician, specializing in transmission and drivetrain repair, i would like to offer my services in anyway that you could use them. I have to admit that I lean toward the 92-97 f-series though. I am wondering about a chapter in the wet state called Oregon also.
Hi Ken and Dennis. I will reply to your request and I believe I fit the bill in your guidelines with the exception of being recommended. I wouldn't mind doing the North West Chapter (Washington State,Idaho,Oregon & Alaska) forum. I live in Washington St. and already had a successful outing with some of the users/members of this site.
77 F250 Highboy 4X4
"The Money Pit"
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.