Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2010, 10:02 PM
Gone But Not Forgotten

ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.
Guess I shouldn't say that.
Anthony...Hey Kevin....Silly Boy...Hey John...Hey Dan... WOW! OYE!...OH
CRAP...just for giggles...GREAT JOB...Nice Work Tard!...takes a "womans
touch"...TeeHee...you jerks."

Last edited by ibuzzard; 07-30-2010 at 10:13 PM. Reason: came to my senses....sort of.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:04 AM
I'll have the Roast Duck

havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
Havi Ina Ford
Oh, go ahead, and say it!
The rest are just average.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:25 AM
Junior User

jmstrickland is starting off with a positive reputation.
jsdiesel3
hi,

First things first, this is a great site you folks have built. I have a question, are signatures still allowed? If so what are the rules for signatures? thanks

jase
Old 10-26-2010, 12:39 AM
I'll have the Roast Duck

havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
Havi Ina Ford
If you look towards the upper left, it'll say user CP. Click on that, you may already know that. Anyway, the list on the left side then should say edit signature. You can fiddle with it from there.
The rest are just average.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:32 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
not sure, but i think you need 25 or more posts for a signature to show.
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:09 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
not sure, but i think you need 25 or more posts for a signature to show.
You are correct Tom
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 11-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
thats how long it took me. well with these guys help. you couldn't get a better bunch of people then these guys an dolls. i'm a mechanic and have helped alot. and there is alot of info on here. it sometimes gets crazy in here but its all good. and no cussing. no we are a good bunch. and stay away from the report button.
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 05-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Curious situation -

1) Someone is sent on "SABBATICAL"
2) They have a bud who lets them on their computer
3) They use their friends logon to go right ahead and bust their vacation -

What is the price of sneaking back on in such a way, both to the tourist and their travel agent???
Old 05-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
If the bud knows he's on sabbatical, they both need a LONG vacation, if not permanent.
2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced / FTE Forum Guidelines

RIP Steve (Bricks) Price........Godspeed my good friend. RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I would think if the bud knew it - the same VACATION should be applied equally, ya know it?

But if not... Hmm.

I suppose it IS up to us each to secure our own logins. A bud that gets you banned would not be allowed in my house anymore
Old 05-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
I would think if the bud knew it - the same VACATION should be applied equally, ya know it?
Yessir, I agree.
2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced / FTE Forum Guidelines

RIP Steve (Bricks) Price........Godspeed my good friend. RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
me too. i agree.
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 05-09-2013, 09:58 AM
New User

flamebringer69 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I tried to pm an admin..I have an issue. I didn't know where else to go. Please read my post that I asked for help in. I get the rules. And I know that there all kinds out there. I gave a reply. But I did no wrong.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:06 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
A link to the post would be helpfull.........

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 05-09-2013, 10:17 AM
New User

flamebringer69 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabmandelux View Post
A link to the post would be helpfull.........
I can't seem to copy and paste on my cell. Post is " 1969 camper speical" in the 67 to 73 ford truck forum. This is frustrating.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:17 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements

Tags
forum, infofordtruckscom, infraction, moderators, system, truck