Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2010, 01:29 AM
Post Fiend

99f350sd is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.99f350sd is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Gee what about those ad's I put on..HMMM never mind. LOL
Nice to get it all straight..Thanks

Dick
USAF 76-80
CX500 TURBO ORIG OWNER
Old 02-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
The only ads I put in my own sig are for things that I hope make FTE better, more entertaining, and more interesting

They are to our own forums.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:56 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
here is a question for yall on infractions.

an infraction is issued for insulting another member because the moderator read the post the wrong way.
the infraction was not deserved, and the person that was supposed to be insulted agreed that it was a joke, not an insult.
so the infraction was reversed by the issuing moderator.

now the mentioned non-infraction took place almost 2 years ago now, but still shows up as a sort of slap in the face every time i open my user control panel for doing nothing wrong.

is this going to be a forever reminder to me that i was unfairly accused of doing something wrong??

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:09 PM
Internet Brands

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
Tom - in a word. Yes.
You are the only person that sees it
Old 02-15-2010, 07:44 PM
Elder User

bunklash is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Two questions:
1. What's a site troll?
2. Tom, you're from Jersey and DIDN'T insult somebody???? Say it ain't so! Don't you know we have a reputation to uphold????

All kidding aside, I welcome this very well written post for the civility it helps maintain on this forum. It is a very big part of what makes this forum one of the very best, of any topic, to be found. I quit another forum (ElantraXD) because they not only insult newbies and "outsiders", but they wouldn't even post my nicely worded objection to them ripping another newbie a new one.....sheeesh. Their monitors screen every post before it will appear.
Thanks ya'll, and keep up the great work!
Happiness doesn't come from getting what you want, it comes from appreciating what you have!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Your Posting Princess!

Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.
Adrian is a site troll.

If he stops you you have to answer three questions to keep posting - or offer him cookies if you are from the "dark side."
Old 02-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Internet Brands

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunklash View Post
1. What's a site troll?
Its a "forum jargon" term.
It essentially describes someone whose whole purpose is to "stir up crap" and not contribute to the community in a positive manner.

An example would be someone who registers and says "All y'all Ford owners are flaming ^$#@!*$ and Dodge makes the best truck out there".
Apart from being wrong , they would be called a "troll".
Old 02-18-2010, 04:27 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julies Cool F1 View Post
Adrian is a site troll.

If he stops you you have to answer three questions to keep posting - or offer him cookies if you are from the "dark side."

no,no,no.
Adrian is not a troll..

he is the Ogre that gets rid of the trolls.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
Old 02-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Elder User

bunklash is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ah, good term, thanks for clearing that up for me. I always heard them referred to in more common terms, like....well, you know!
Happiness doesn't come from getting what you want, it comes from appreciating what you have!
Old 07-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Post Fiend

4tl8ford is a name known to all4tl8ford is a name known to all4tl8ford is a name known to all4tl8ford is a name known to all4tl8ford is a name known to all4tl8ford is a name known to all
What about an individual that was kicked off FTE permentently and then reregestered under another name and continues to commit the fraud - this has been pointed out to the mods and Admin time and time again.
1952 Ford F2x2 (Non-Stock Flat 6)
1997 Ford Explorer
Every Thing I've Ever Said Is A Lie
Old 07-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Fortune Favors The Brave

kw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputation
Parole, maybe?
Book Of kw5413 Chapter 2014 verse 02:28

"--You went out there to talk. Why did you kill that man?" -- "Conversation just kinda dried up." - John Henry Thomas
Old 07-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Post Fiend

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
I always wondered how you guys worked around this.

Now that I know, it's like having the recipe for the eleven herbs and spices at KFC!!!
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 07-07-2010, 04:18 PM
i ain't rite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbunny View Post
I always wondered how you guys worked around this.

Now that I know, it's like having the recipe for the eleven herbs and spices at KFC!!!

yup, very good comparison.

the only difference is this place don't leave a bad taste in yer mouth after yer finished.

Old 07-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Post Fiend

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
True that, Tom!!
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 07-18-2010, 10:49 PM
I'll have the Roast Duck

havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
Havi Ina Ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julies Cool F1
Adrian is a site troll.

Entertaining to say the least.
The rest are just average.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:49 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements

Tags
forum, infofordtruckscom, infraction, moderators, system, truck