Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2010, 08:43 AM
Post Fiend
1994 Ford F-250

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
Riff Raff East Planning (end of july)

Riff Raff East is a get together on the east side of Tennessee.

If you were at the last meet, I handed out some Riff Raff business cards to some of the diesel guys who were not familiar with dealing with Riff Raff.

Well, Riff Raff east is a get together which is in a decent driving distance where there will be people there like us, and the competition as well.
I know not all of you are going for big power, but they have a dino there, and they do an 1/8th mile run at a private strip time as well for a day.

This is a 2 day deal. So bring the kids, and the camper, tend, whatever!
I'm not sure 100% on the event but I'll send Clay in here to give some more info.

I know Pat was going to try his damnedest to go this year. As I am planning on it 100%

I would especially like our OBS 7.3 guys to plan on going if they can. TJ, Cuda Jim, Action Rick, and the many other OBS guys. There were 2 OBS trucks at the meet last year, neal and another TN guy. Neal has a sweet truck, and the OBS could use a good showing.

We could have Camp OBS, right next to Camp Michigan/Tennessee.
We'll just plop the huge line of OBS trucks right between the 2 chapters!
Then have the Super Duties on the outside to keep out the Riff Raff. hahaha. Oh my, I made a pun.

Anyways. This is at the end of July. I want to say the 29th-31st. Clay will correct me and get this stuff in line.

I know this is a long haul for a meet up. But if you been reading diesel world, RReast was featured in there, Maybe your ride will show up in one of the other publications coming to photograph this event.

Thoughts, Ideas?
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:41 AM
Post Fiend
1994 Ford F-250

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
Hey, Don't forget about this!
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:35 AM
Freshman User
Garage is empty, add now

Suppoko is starting off with a positive reputation.
what is it?
Old 01-24-2010, 12:24 PM
Post Fiend
1994 Ford F-250

Riff raff east is a big gathering in east Tennessee for diesel enthusiasts. Its 2 days of smoke, rubber and fun. Best way to explain it. People swap transmissions, turbo's, Vendors are there to sell parts. Drag way day and a dyno day as well.

Jody from DP tuner was there last year. I'ma see if I can get bill from PHP to be there so i can get my truck live tuned.

Most of the members here for Michigan chapter are diesel guys. One of the reason I'm pushing it. If its just me and Pat going, then no big deal, but I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the event so FTE can have a good showing as well. Plus when I inform everyone this early out, they can save money better.

Clay is currently waiting on the fliers and other stuff to be finished so he can post more info here.

its July 31st and Aug 1st.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:24 PM
Post Fiend
1994 Ford F-250

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/87...l-info-24.html
Has the route map.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/87...cial-info.html

Starts some of the offical info.
Old 01-29-2010, 05:58 AM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
Just a heads up.. Riffraft is a DP dealer, not a PHP dealer, DP and PHP at the same event is most likely not happening.

Now, heads up for any Michiganders heading that way, all cabins are now full.

My name is Pat, i have not purchased a firearm in 2
day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:42 PM
Post Fiend
1994 Ford F-250

I talked to Jim about the live tuning for my truck, and found out I wont gain anything from it.

Thats okay though. Its plenty good.

And yea, with the recent stuff, i doubt Jody and Bill would want to be on the same event grounds. haha.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
So.. anyone going?? Mark, how about you and the wife?? Rich, I would ask you, but I believe you are in the middle of getting things together for a possible move ( Look out Travers City ).. by the way.. I dont recall a hooters there?? Never mind, found it..

My name is Pat, i have not purchased a firearm in 2
day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:11 PM
Posting Guru
1999 Ford F-250

maevans is a splendid one to beholdmaevans is a splendid one to beholdmaevans is a splendid one to beholdmaevans is a splendid one to beholdmaevans is a splendid one to beholdmaevans is a splendid one to beholdmaevans is a splendid one to beholdmaevans is a splendid one to behold
Yes I'm planning on going. not sure if the wife is going yet.

I planning on leaving friday morning, and coming back monday.

KEEP means it's mine and you can't have it
BEAR means it's right here on me
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED means **** You
Old 03-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Post Fiend
1994 Ford F-250

Pats got a cabin for us already mark.
I think he hired strippers.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Posting Guru
2006 Ford F-250

FordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to all
Did someone say TC?
2014 Escape Titanium Ecoboost 2.0
Old 03-05-2010, 07:23 AM
Post Fiend
1994 Ford F-250

Yea, Toyman is moving up there.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Posting Guru
2006 Ford F-250

FordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to all
Cool. I look forward to possibly meeting ya Toyman in Big Rapids in April! Or will you be in TC before then? PM me if you have any questions about the area or need a contact or two.
2014 Escape Titanium Ecoboost 2.0
Old 03-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Post Fiend
1994 Ford F-250

I think he will be there before then.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:01 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter

Tags
raff, riff, truck