1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

SOME SON OF A CORN $$$

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 05:04 PM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
UPDATE

Alright I got with the bank and got electronic copies of the checks, went to the PD and gave them the info. Sat there a watched them track to Louisanna and to a Target. They then got on line with a Fraud investigator for Target dept stores. Tracked the exchange to date and time. Then opened the security film at the store and you would know it, 5 or 6 thugs at the register.

So its a begining and are working on it. Hope we nab somebody. The pd said that lots of crooks buy goods to return later for cash and then buy drugs.

Oh the checks had a bunch of bogus info on them and if you looked at it you would know it was bull corn. But thats what you get paying a cashier minimum wage.

I then went and got a free credit report from Equifax (they dont charge and have https) Experian and Transunion charge. If you get your free Credit report at Equifax just read it and uncheck any boxes that you dont want and make sure not to pick the FREE 30 day thing as you know what happens on day 31 $$$. I then entered a Fraud Alert by phone to Equifax. That places a 90 day alaert on the Credit and if anyone wants my credit they have to have my approval. Of course there are other things you can pay for but hell man I got hit for close to 4K as two popped in this morning. The account is dead and I have been reimbersed 3200.

So in closing watch your accounts close and hit them SOB's fast and you just might give them 40yrs to think about it. Current charges pending are two felonies.

When more is available I will repost. Really want to get the corn avitar change back soon.
Rocky

Old 05-08-2010, 04:30 PM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
Talking FANTASTIC NEWS

Originally Posted by DRRXR
Got to go down tot eh bank this moring as starting on the 28th of Dec 09 some son of a corn created false checks in my name and had one hell of a christmas and new year. At the tune of $2600.00.

I would like to skin that son of a corn like a cat fish on a tree.

Dam fool did it at Wally Word Twice, Target once, A coat factory and then the corn hole paid for their T-Moble account with it for 158.00.

Using false Checks and then the Tella check out draft. Then of course there was no way to stop it until the bank opened again. I will have a little discussion with the bank in that some of the check numbers were the same as ones I had paid bills with; and they could not catch that electronically. Thats a CROCK!

I hope the SOB rots. 25.00 per over draft and I am in the hole nearly 3k.

So got to go meet with them now and get a affidavit and then go the the PD to file.

You know its a dam shame that there are such stupid Corn holes out there. But on the bright side I guess its a good thing in my case, because surely they can catch the SOB.

Wish me luck, I will post later when I come back.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a old thread but here is the update!!!!

They caught two of the son of a corns.
They both were caught with the fake checks and ID. They both admited to it and are ratting on a larger group of criminals that are involved.

The fraud investigator for Target and my local City Detective nailed them.

Hope the get some serious Corn H----ing for it and time for that.

And get this the dang Target head quarters sent me to a collection agency and they have thier head so far up their **** that they dont know what the fraud department has found.

So with that news.... ITS BEER THIRTY
and thought I would post this too.
YouTube - Julianne Hough - My Hallelujah Song

Old 05-08-2010, 06:26 PM
TheTowingCowboy
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to hear they got caught Rocky. =) And if I was target I would give you a gift card jsut to be nice and to say sorry it happened to you. HUGS ALL AROUND =D

Old 05-08-2010, 09:54 PM
oldbird1965
Fleet Owner

Received 125 Likes on 103 Posts
Rocky, I'm glad this had a good ending, except for Target.

Old 05-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Talyn
Hotshot
Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
f-yea!!! dawg

Old 05-09-2010, 09:58 AM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
Thanks Guys

Thanks Jesse, Glenn and William. Head ache this morning must have ate too much partying over the fact that they caught somebody. I wont eat that much too night. ha.

Old 05-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Talyn
Hotshot
Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
GJ rockey.
Way to be a pro dude. haha.